[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. BuggaNoia

BuggaNoia Registered

Found it by myself:
    The error occurs if the <Name/>-Tag content is empty! (Probably a defect livery.)
    So
    Code:
    <Name></Name>
    must be changed to e.g.
    Code:
    <Name>x</Name>
    @Nibo: Maybe this worth a fix ;)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
    Nibo likes this.
  2. bo1210

bo1210 Registered

Probably asking a bit much, but for hosted competitions, any way of adding the ability to compete on an average of multiple laps like Indy 500 does in quali?

3. knackko

knackko Registered

Hi Nibo,
    Maybe the following issue has already been view but I did not find it here: when I try to reach the livetiming jsonp page it fails with the following error:

(dp1
    S'output'
    p2
    S"<type 'exceptions.TypeError'> unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'"
    p3
    sS'layer'
    p4
    S'E:\\programs\\rF2 Log Analyzer\\web2py\\applications\\r2la\\compiled\\controllers.live.get_server_data_jsonp.pyc'
    p5
    sS'code'
    p6
    S'<code object <module> at 055449B0, file "E:/old_disk_d/web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la\\compiled\\controllers.live.get_server_data_jsonp.py", line 1>'
    p7
    sS'snapshot'
    p8
    (dp9
    sS'traceback'
    p10
    S'Traceback (most recent call last):\n File "E:\\programs\\rF2 Log Analyzer\\web2py\\gluon\\restricted.py", line 227, in restricted\n exec ccode in environment\n File "E:/old_disk_d/web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la\\compiled\\controllers.live.get_server_data_jsonp.py", line 79, in <module>\n File "E:\\programs\\rF2 Log Analyzer\\web2py\\gluon\\globals.py", line 417, in <lambda>\n self._caller = lambda f: f()\n File "E:/old_disk_d/web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la\\compiled\\controllers.live.get_server_data_jsonp.py", line 60, in get_server_data_jsonp\nTypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: \'NoneType\' and \'str\'\n'
    p11
    s.

Did you already get this? Thanks.

4. Jerry31

Jerry31 Registered

Hello Nibo, we are doing a small GT3 championship with my community and we are having a problem with the leaderboard. It does not display the BMW M4 GT3, they are replaced by Porsche 911. Kind regards.

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Guys, I'm sorry at the moment I'm not able to provide support for r2la. I live in Ukraine. And you know what is happening... Situation at my location is not that bad yet, but things can change fast. I paused Patreon page for donations for April, because it would not be fair. I hope I will be able to return to normal life soon, but if situation will deteriorate, I have a plan to upload r2la source code to github and post link here, maybe somebody will pick it up.

6. Jerry31

Jerry31 Registered

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that. I really hope that the situation will work out for you and all the people back home. Good luck to you.

Nibo and BuggaNoia like this.
  7. bo1210

bo1210 Registered

All the best to you, Nibo. Take care.

Nibo likes this.
  8. jayarrbee36

jayarrbee36 Registered

My very best wishes, Nibo.

Nibo likes this.
  9. Corti

Corti Registered

good luck mate, my best wishes for you too.

Nibo likes this.
  10. Brutten

Brutten Registered

All my heart to you and to all Ukrainians.
    Cheers and good luck.

Nibo likes this.
  11. pitkin

pitkin Registered

Nibo, I've not used rF2 for a few years, but your tool was invaluable when I did race with it. You were kind enough to implement a feature I asked for way back in 2015 which I thank you for.
    I've not logged into this site for a long time and just found your last post by chance. We never really know who we are talking to on the internet or their personal circumstances.
    I knew nothing about you, until stumbling across your post, purely by chance. I know words from strangers on the internet don't go very far in times like this, but I hope everything works out for the good with you and your people.
    Thank you and good luck.

Nibo, wrxxy, atomed and 3 others like this.
  12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Thank you for all kind words. I've been lucky so far, my city remains relatively safe. Looks like there will be massive offensive in the east and who knows what happens then. At the moment we live day-by-day. But while I remain in this state of uncertainty, I think I can answer r2la questions and fix bugs if needed.

knackko, did you start r2la with r2la_live_timing.bat? To me that error looks like live_timing process is not working.

Jerry31, I need more detailed description on what exactly happens, link to your r2la or maybe screenshots.

No, I don't think I will be able to do that.

jayarrbee36 and Corti like this.
  13. Jerry31

Jerry31 Registered

@Nibo heureux d'apprendre que pour le moment vous allez bien.
    Notre problème est que la BMW M4 GT3 sur le leaderboard apparaît comme une Porsche GT3. Toutes les autres GT3 ont le bon nom.
    Comment puis-je vous fournir un lien du leaderboard ?
    En espérant que la situation chez vous reste calme.

Cordialement

Jérémy

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Jerry31, you can post link to your r2la page or screenshot here in thread or by PM. Because I don't even understand where it is happening, in Results Viewer, Сhampionship manager or Competitions? You can also attach here xml file(s) for which this is happening.

15. Jerry31

Jerry31 Registered

@Nibo Cela se passe dans Hosted Compétitions. Je m'occupe de faire ça ce soir et vous tiens au courant dans les deux jours à venir.
    Merci

16. Jerry31

Jerry31 Registered

@Nibo Nous venons de refaire un essai !!! Et tout fonctionne parfaitement !!! Nous avons un serveur distant et nous avons mis à jour le serverkey à jour. Je suppose que le problème se trouvait là. Je vous remercie de votre intérêt pour le support que vous nous apportez sur R2LA. Je vous souhaite le meilleur.

Nibo likes this.
  17. Pales

Pales Registered

Hello, hope you're doing well. I was just wondering if it is possible within the live timing for different classes to have different colours, so it is easily differentiated?

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Pales, do you mean like this? I can do this by assigning badges with class name "uk-badge-classX", where X is the index number of class. "uk-badge-classX" already have colors assigned by default in app.css for first 4 classes (enough for most cases). This coloring classes are used in reports on championship page.

live_1.jpg

19. Pales

Pales Registered

Yes, that live timing view looks absolutely amazing with those colours! :)

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I ended up hardcoding colors for up to 8 classes. Because I colored position circles (animated) canvas elements and they can not use css styles.

Updated to 2.058.45
    • Added automatic color badges to car class names and colors to position circles in LiveTiming table when number of car classes in session is more then 1 (and less then 9). Colors are hardcoded.

jayarrbee36 likes this.