[REL] Safety Car Alfa Romeo 4C WTCC WSBK

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by redapg, Mar 27, 2022.

1. redapg

redapg Registered

Due to another Suggestion of a User, i did add another Safety Car.
    It is the Alfa Romeo 4C, that was used in the WTCC and WSBK and i again did use a free 3D Model from the Internet as Basis and edited it a lot, to better match the Needs of a Video Game.
    I'ts not perfect, but can be used and also a driveable Car is included and can be found under "Safety Car" in the Car Selection Menu.
    Steam-Link

Just to make something clear:
    The Vehicle Model used, is not ripped from any other Video Game.
    It comes from one of the Internet Sites that offer free 3D Models for download, which usually have around 200000-500000 Polys.
    I then adapt these Models, to be able to use them for rFactor 2.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
  2. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

Another great one, thanks!

Would just be great if selecting the SC from the menu would be possible. SC and other "rule features" are not in focus currently, I believe, so probably this wish will never come true.

Anyway. Just my 2cents regarding the source of vehicle: I strongly suggest to post full credits (source url, author, authors url, license, etc.). That's probably the best proof the vehicle is legit and not ripped (or at least folkz can review and crosscheck if in doubt).

redapg, vava74 and DanRZ like this.
  3. redapg

redapg Registered

If someone doubts, that this or the other Safety Car Models are not ripped, he can contact me by a private Conversation. ;)

FuNK! likes this.
  4. haunetal1990

haunetal1990 Registered

i reported that post for the second time, cause you don't named the original creator. And i think you can't say if you have permissions from him/her. You downloaded the free modell, converted it to rfactor2 etc. But wrote a message to the original author? i think you didn't.

5. redapg

redapg Registered

This is not the Place to discuss about it.
    I did start a private Conversation.