Start a stint on used tires

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by MarcoSaupe, Nov 20, 2021.

1. MarcoSaupe

MarcoSaupe Registered

I suggested this some time ago, but I'd like to do it again: I think it would be great, if it would be possible to keep the tires from the last stint on the car, after you did some changes to the setup.

When my setup works fine the first half of a stint, but then it's getting problematic, and I do a change to the setup to test it, I'd have to drive half a stint again to bring the tires to that level.

So my wish would be a checkbox in the pit menu, that when checked, keeps the old tires on the car when you go back in the cockpit.

2. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

GUYS, JUST FREAKING STOP MAKING WISH LISTS! STUDIO 397 IS DEAF TO ALL OF THIS. I've never seen any of this wishes turn into anything... It's freaking annoying. Just delete this freaking subforum for gods sake, that and bug reports and all of that. They don't even fix the broken stuff and you want new stuff? Keep wishing. The good thing is I don't care so much anymore and can be happy with a somewhat broken game that has much more potential then what's realized. The freaking MS parternship is meaning nothing.... They lost employers for some reason instead of gaining... It's just so freaking annoying and perplexing to even really contemplate what's been happening that I don't even comment on this foruns anymore.

3. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

A RC should have been released already and nothing is out... No comments on that anywhere to be seen... I'm kinda venting and I'm not being that fair, since they are about to bring some things following what they've showed us, but it's taking so freaking long as always it's impossible to not get frustrated... I got most of the DLC by the way. I love RF2.

4. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

It turns out that it is me who has over the years proposed the most things in this part of the forum.

I always thought it could be really useful.

To be honest, I don't think I've ever had the slightest feedback, while spending time coming up with ideas, always very detailed and stemming from a real user experience, be it a "it's a good idea" or just "it's great to come up with this idea, but I don't think it will be in the todo list". Just a comeback.

Spending time to come up with detailed ideas in a language that is not my native language, resulting from a return of experience of 5000 hours on the software, I think that should have been a plus for S397, and that is valid for any detailed feedback on this subforum by any user.

Honestly, I love rF2, but I too am losing my patience.

Nieubermesch likes this.
  5. SRGP

SRGP Registered

You can try with 'Resuming' from a loaded replay.
    It may not be exactly accurate but better than nothing ?

6. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

I've also made suggestions to them, but I've never seen any really added... Things that actually really benefit the users, instead of some of the things they've focused on.

7. Agahnim

Agahnim Registered

+1 !!

Being able to save a set of used tires and re-use them later would be so great !

Just like real road in fact!