[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Jerry31

Jerry31 Registered

Bonjour @Nibo , je cherche désespérément comment remplir les champs , carclass , carname , dans la catégorie GT3 pour que toutes les différentes voitures apparaissent en compétition hébergée sans le faire à chaque fois que quelqu'un prend une voiture différente.
    Merci.

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If understood your question correctly with online translator, you want to setup competition for GT3 cars? Try this options when creating competition:
    gt3.jpg

3. Jerry31

Jerry31 Registered

Thanks for the reply, that's what I did the first time. Unfortunately the make of the cars does not appear but that is already good.
    Thanks again.

4. Corti

Corti Registered

Hello @Nibo , I am a rookie using rFactor2 Log Analyzer but following the instructions it was not very difficult to make it work.
    I still have some parts like the Live Timing that resists ...
    So far in the ISR we used the old (but efficient) Champ Result and never have problems with it, but lately we have detected some error when interpreting the log files. This has caused to use (test) other alternatives and although it has been a while since I have a long time of Log Analyzer, it was lazy to take the step to new software.
    With the two systems working we see that the errors continue and wanted to comment on everyone in case they have the same problem. We are adding data from the championship we are celebrating and we see that the results in the General Table are not correct by adding the points instead the order of the classification yes. If you have time to review the second race, the driver that ends in P4 (12 points) does not appear in the General Classification on the other hand, the position of it is correct in the sum of points of the two disputed races.
    I think the problem is appearing in the log file that generates RFActor because the same error appears in the Champ Results. The results of the races are correct but when updating the result of the general classification, the errors appear.
    It is possible that my words are difficult to understand and regret if they provoke confusion.
    http://85.93.88.202:8000 & Champ Result system

5. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Looks like the driver has changed his ingame name, d… in race 1 vs D…in race 2.(see position 3 and 7 in Driver standings table). When this happens to us I edit the race xml and change that persons name….in your case I’d change his name in the first race to D…..

Corti likes this.
  6. Corti

Corti Registered

Exact @Goanna , thank you very much
    I just realized, also the name of the team.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  7. Corti

Corti Registered

Solved, thank you very much

Nibo and Goanna like this.
  8. pety100

pety100 Registered

Hi! Can you help me? We have the analizer available on a ddns.net domain. We want it to be on https instead of http. But we can only download PEM-Chain, PEM, DER, and PKCS-7 files from our ddns.net account.
    upload_2022-2-14_10-51-7.png

So which should we dowload and what should we type after the web2py.exe insted of the "-c server.crt -k server.key" ?

Thanks,
    Pety100

Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
  9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I don't have knowledge about options on screenshot... I know that for r2la to run on https you will need two files: server.crt and server.key. They may be named differently in your case, but file extensions must be the same. Maybe one of download options will give you this files? If not, maybe contact support or help of that service on how you can get .crt and .key files.

10. pety100

pety100 Registered

And what if I create the certificate files with sslforfree for our ddns.net domain? But the problem with this that if I create an ssl for the domain, I get 3 files not only two: ca_bundle.crt (SSLCertificateChainFile), certificate.crt (SSLCertificateFile), private.key (SSLCertificateKeyFile).

Any idea about that? I need https because I can't embed log analizer into my https website.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
  11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Try it. Use that last two files (not ca_bundle.crt) in command like this "-c certificate.crt -k private.key".

12. Esa Ahonen

Esa Ahonen Registered

I updated from rather old install to latest version. Now I get this from "Records" tab:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "E:/old_disk_d/web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la\compiled\controllers.tracks.index.py", line 27, in index
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

Results viewer works fine. I also tried the older version you linked in earlier post regarding this same error message. With it I got the same error from both Results and Records.

I also noted that if I go to Track associations setting under Options there are no tracks there. (Edit: at the dropdown lists)

Now I don't have the package for that earlier version that worked fine anymore. Is there a list of old versions somewhere?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
  13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

The oldest version I have available in my mediafire folder is 2.058. But I don't think its about a version. Latest version shouldn't have a bug that you describing. What it looks like, is you providing wrong path to your rF2 folder in the first r2la form and r2la not finding your in-game name from player.json, hence - no records for your name and error. It should be a path to rFactor2 root folder (for example, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2). What path are you entering?

14. Esa Ahonen

Esa Ahonen Registered

Yeah, it was exactly that. In old version the path was set to Logs\Results and I just put that same to new version.

Thank you.

Nibo likes this.
  15. Esa Ahonen

Esa Ahonen Registered

One question more and I hope this isn't as stupid as the one before :) Now that it works otherwise, Records shows only 6 laptimes while from Results I can see a lot of results if I filter it by the trackname (Nurburgring -- Nordschleife). And there are no duplicate names. The old version showed maybe 20-30 Records.

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Hard to say without looking at r2la pages, logs/reports. Do you definitely see some record times in Results Viewer reports that are not appearing on records page? Are they for the same in-game name? Maybe there is a trailing space somewhere in a name in some logs?

17. Esa Ahonen

Esa Ahonen Registered

That seems to be the case. Is there a way to make the Log viewer read all files regardless of the name? Or do I have to edit the files?

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

r2la will only show personal records for one name - the one that it found in player.json ("Player Name" field) at the very first start. I recommend to set in-game name to most used one, start new r2la instance from scratch and stick to that name in the future. You can edit your name in xml files that have some different name (use "replace all instances" in text editor).

Esa Ahonen likes this.
  19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.058.44
    • Fixed an error that could appear with some "abnormal" xml log files lately ("Driver" section without "BestLapTime" tag, but with lap times present in "Lap" tags).

jayarrbee36, Corti and Nick9320 like this.
  20. BuggaNoia

BuggaNoia Registered

Since the rf2 Update from ~21.-24.02.2022 I've got the following error message on any record:
    Code:
      File "E:/old_disk_d/web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la\compiled\controllers.report.report.py", line 63, in report
      File "D:\games\SimRacing\rF2LogAnalyzer\web2py\gluon\cache.py", line 253, in __call__
        value = f()
      File "E:/old_disk_d/web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la\compiled\controllers.report.report.py", line 63, in <lambda>
      File "E:\old_disk_d\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_core.py", line 471, in create_event
      File "E:\old_disk_d\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_event.py", line 96, in calculate
      File "E:\old_disk_d\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_event.py", line 106, in create_tables
      File "E:\old_disk_d\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_event.py", line 826, in calculateRaceHistory
      File "E:\old_disk_d\web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la/modules\la_utils.py", line 5, in small_name
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'endswith'
    It's with a car (Aston Martin GT3) and Track (Silverstone GT-Layout) that I raced before without any problem.
    I've updated to the latest log analyzer version (ver. 2.058.44) without any change.
    Did anyone else had this problem and, more important, a solution?