PROBLEMS NEW UPDATE

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by BLACKTEKO, Feb 14, 2022.

1. BLACKTEKO

BLACKTEKO Registered

Hello partners,

Since I updated to the new version I have experienced several problems, I would like to know if someone can help me.

1) The game does not close:

When I close the game from the interface it is still running from steam. It does not close, I have to close Steam and force it to close manually, this always happens.

2) Problems with force feedback:

Within the game in single player or single player mode my steering wheel does not have FFB. For it to work I have to lower and raise the "car specific FFB" value. For example, if it is set to 100% I have to lower it to 70% and raise it back to 100%. This way it works until I go back to the pits...

My wheel is a TSPC Racer.

Reflection: for me rFactor 2 is a love/hate relationship. It has been one of my favorite simulators but... with this type of problem it makes our relationship more and more distant until one day I leave it completely.

I hope your help, thanks in advance.

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I had a TS-PC and it worked very well for me. (until I killed it in a fire) I never saw that on off behavior and haven't seen other users here with that wheel have the same issue.
    As far as the game not closing, do you have any Logitech gear? Speakers, mouse, keyboard? MANY users have had problems with the G-hub utility. Turning it off solved almost all the users problems. However, I don't have any Logi gear and had a black screen at the end of a session. So there may be more to this than just G-hub. Apparently there is a new version of g-hub that fixes the issue.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  3. BLACKTEKO

BLACKTEKO Registered

Thank you for your response davehenrie. I would like to clarify that the wheel does not turn off, what it stops is sending forcefeedback. But as I have commented before, raising and lowering the values of the car specific multi does connect. It is very strange and it only happens with rFactor 2. I have ACC, AM2 and it only happens with RF2

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Have you assigned a key or button for FFB reset? That might be a quicker solution that you can achieve while still driving.

5. BLACKTEKO

BLACKTEKO Registered

¿Cómo puedo hacer eso? No tenía ni idea de que se podía hacer.

6. Richard Busch

Richard Busch Member

I have had the same problem with my T300. Sometimes when I leave the garage, I have no FFB. All I do then is press Escape and go back to the garage, and then leave to go on track again. My FFB comes right back on.

7. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

upload_2022-2-15_13-14-34.png