SOLVED Competition series doesnt show up and cant join competitions

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by munkyboo, Feb 12, 2022.

1. munkyboo

munkyboo Registered

I have subscribed to the CS system but the alpine and indycar ones dont show up in the series list when selecting track and cars.
    Whenever i sign up and try to join, i get an error saying it cant get the cs220 something file and that i need to unsubscribe from workshop.
    I did that, resubscribed a few times already to no avail (deleting from workshop then letting the CS install again itself).
    Also tried uninstalling car, verifying all files but still same problem. ALso tried locally deleted the cch and mas file and no change
    It was actually working before, I had the series all showing up, even entered a few alpine rookie races but cant do that anymore.

Interestingly trhe open wheel and BMW CS series are working fine. A bit annoying as wasted a lot of time getting it to work and also planned to join indycar one a couple of times, the first time the CS froze and then yday i was unable to join as the error only shows up when the session is about to start.

2. munkyboo

munkyboo Registered

For anyone else with same issue, I solved this issue by uninstalling my FSR formula pro mod which had made an update of some sort to the silver stone track.

silverstone is used both in alpine and indycar series so they weren’t able to be installed until I unsubscribe from FSR mod.

probably it was a recent update if it was working initially and then stopped.