Replays running slow.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by wrff.tiger@gmail, May 14, 2021.

1. wrff.tiger@gmail

wrff.tiger@gmail Registered

Hey Davehenrie and Lazza,

Thanks for your help.

As far as closing the game and coming back into the game the replay will always be slow.

Lazza, as far as your question about clock speed, I’m not sure how to get what your asking for. If you give me instructions of how to get what you are interested in seeing I will try to get it. I have a recording of this session as well if anyone at studio-397 is interested in looking at it.

2. wrff.tiger@gmail

wrff.tiger@gmail Registered

Hey Guys,

I know this is an old thread but I am still occasionally having this slow replay issue. I kind of learned to live with it because I was told that when it happens it is usually 3rd party content that causes the issue. Mostly that is true. However tonight while running a race with the 2012 F2 mod at Portugal I experienced this issue. These cars and the track are official Studio-397 content. The other thing is this is a combination I have used before with no issue. So something has changed recently that is causing this problem for this particular combination. I must say that I find it frustrating that this is an issue that many people have been experiencing for a long time yet there seems to be no acknowledgement that this is an issue or anything is being done to address it. If it is something that can't be addressed at least studio-397 could give an official reason why. I was really exciting about the announcement of the new dlc content recently and was planning to purchase everything that has recently been announced. However, after having these issues I am really having second thoughts. I just can't believe that as many people who have reported this as an issue yet studio-397 doesn't seem concerned and has done nothing to address this issue for years now.