[Road 2 RaceTrack] Sim-Racer goes real racing - Vlog Series

Discussion in 'Real Racing Discussion' started by overtheline, Jul 10, 2021.

1. overtheline

overtheline Registered

Hey

Thought i would document my journey into the world of motorsport here in the UK. I bought this Mazda Rx8 7 years ago thinking it would be easy to get into Motorsport. Sadly, I bought a huge pile of junk which has taken me years to fix! Now though, we are ready to go and we enter the world of racing in 2021. I'm sure we will learn a lot on our journey, so here is to just get to the end of the year in one piece and, hopefully in the years to come we can push for some wins!

enjoy :)

Ep1: Dyno testing the car (determines what class we enter)

Ep.2: ARDS Test - In our DAILY?!

Ep.3: Our First EVER Race!!

Ep.4: So much Rain! Silverstone National

2. overtheline

overtheline Registered

Ep. 5 - After a mid-summer break, we headed back to the mighty Silverstone circuit to take on the GP layout! This time the Trackday Trophy grid would be joined by the MSVT Supercup teams to create a huge 40+ cars! With Silverstone GP being one of my all-time favourites I decided to really push the car this time and aimed for the top 5. Can we do it though?

3. Hocician

Hocician Registered

hey, nice and interesting to watch! wish you a lot of fun!

overtheline likes this.
  4. overtheline

overtheline Registered

We Raced into the Sunset at Snetterton this month and it was EPIC! Find out what happened in our new episode of Road 2 Racetrack using the link below!

With just one round left, we will then sit down and analyse the data collected in regards to how much this all costs and how you could potentially enter motorsport here in the UK. [​IMG]

WATCH:

5. overtheline

overtheline Registered

Visiting our local circuit for the final round of the trackday trophy, can we use our previous knowledge to make ground and score another podium? Or, will things take a rather dramatic turn before the season closes

GertjanD and Emery like this.