Endurance teams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by liam tollard-williams, Oct 11, 2021.

1. liam tollard-williams

liam tollard-williams Registered

Hi, been running RFactor 2 for a couple of years now and have been racing competitively for most of that just about to finish my first full season in the Down under V8 supercar series which has been a great experience.
    I want to get into some more endurance racing since I've done the Bathurst 12hr and a full season of supercars I've been interested in jumping into a team that race some more enduros. I was wondering if there are any teams in Australia that actively look for drivers to join their teams. cheers

2. Paul Stante

Paul Stante Registered

Doesnt seem to be much rFactor 2 activity in Australia unfortunately except for the few leagues that are around.
    For myself, being on the West Coast is difficult because of the time difference.
    Would happily join you for some enduro racing but again the time zone is a big hurdle for me.
    I was pinning my hopes on the competition system but often there have been no other drivers at the times that suit me.
    During the recent Throwback Thursday competion the biggest field for the 9pm (Perth time) race was four drivers.
    Hopefully it will get better! :D

3. Binny

Binny Guest

it seems most aussies have left rf2, as you say only a few leagues. Honestly not much aussie motorsport in any sim, rf2 fvr v8s and most turned off that mod apparently because not many liked the 2018 mod, 2019, 2020 were much better IMHO. But non licensed content needs a competitor to keep the mods at a much higher level. fvr has no competitor so you get what you are given.