CS-closed GT Challenge - Season 4

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Jul 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remi Delorme

Remi Delorme Registered

Hello Jimmi.
    I had a problem with my GTC mod when I tried to join the GTC servers on the Lime Rock Park race. I tried to fix my problem as soon as possible but I couldn't. I could not participate in the LRP race.
    GTC problem.png
    I did a big clean up of my rF2 files and I think I have solved my problem, but I am not 100% sure. Is it possible to start the training server with the GTC mod a bit earlier than usual? (maybe 24 hours before?) I saw on the discord that another driver had the same problem as me, this could probably help him solve his problem too.
    My internet connection is stable for racing but very slow for downloads (400-500kb/s on Steam).
    If I find that it still doesn't work 24 hours before the race... I'll have time to do something about it. If I find out 1 hour before the race (like for LRP race), it will be too late for my poor internet connection.
    Thank you.
    Rémi Delorme

2. It is up now

Remi Delorme likes this.
  3. With Loch Drummond being a fictional track, the weather will not be based of any specific location. Therefor it will be dry, sunny and 29c

Good luck everyone.

Matthias Weber likes this.
  4. Paolo Pennimpede

Paolo Pennimpede Registered

@Jimmi Allison
    Round 4 Loch Drummond - Split 2
    Jean Christophe 89 is driving with our livery, the one in use by my teammate Salvatore Zitiello. I don't think it's Jean's fault but I think that it's not right to have someone outside our team using our livery. Yesterday Zitiello could not race
    Please fix it, tnx.

PS: pls don't mind my ugly face.

Screenshot:

upload_2021-9-24_14-17-15.png

5. If people sign up after we applied the liveries they can pick any livery. You can send me a message so i can review. But please PM me, so i can have it on my to do list to review next week.

6. Tony Raharidzery

Tony Raharidzery Registered

Hello everyone,
    Will the realroad for next race at Spa be green?
    Otherwise is there somewhere any practice server or the realroad that will be used ?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  7. There will be a practice server on race day as per schedule - but it will open up even earlier due to conflict with my personal schedule.
    QUOTE="Jimmi Allison, post: 1072815, member: 24698"]15:00 - Open servers through Match maker (outside CS) will be closed down at 19:00[/QUOTE]

8. Tony Raharidzery

Tony Raharidzery Registered

[/QUOTE]
    Thanks much for taking time to answer so quickly

9. As posted on discord
    upload_2021-10-8_7-47-32.png

10. upload_2021-10-22_9-50-14.png
    Very small chance of rain. Mostly Partly cloudy

Jeroen Goudeseune likes this.
  11. Season is done, reviews are over and standings are posted in 1st post.
    Now time for a break. As soon as we get back into preparing the season drivers will get informed.

Top 3, please report back with
    Name
    Account name:
    Address of the beholder:
    Bank name:
    Bank address:
    Account type:
    BIC/Swift:
    Account Number:
    IBAN:
    Some of the above might not be relevant (such as account numbers in some countries).
    PM me the details (again only top 3 that won some prize money)
    300 for winning
    200 for 2nd place
    100 for 3rd place.
    Taxes are not included and must be paid by yourself.

Risto Kappet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.