Triple Monitor Angle/Bezel/Distortion Correction On Mixed Aspect Ratio Setup?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Exigeous, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Exigeous

Exigeous Registered

My setup

PC: i9 10900k, 32GB DDR4, 1TB NVMe, RTX 2080Ti
    Center: 49" 32:9 5120x1440 120hz
    Left/Right: 27" 16:9 2560x1440 120hz

The issue is that NVidia Surround doesn't support mixed aspect ratios and while I have triple screen working via setting up a custom resolution using NVidia DSR (which let me create the custom 10240 x 1440 resolution). While it runs across all 3 just great as I can't use Nvidia Surround I can't add bezel correction nor can I adjust for distortion at the edges of the image. I played around with doing this via the Config_DX11.ini file and using the settings in graphics - even setting it for individual monitors and entering all the information (measured with my tape measure) but I think given the different aspect ratios in short it didn't work. The center seemed to only fill a 16:9 space with the sides, well, screwed up to say the least.

I am running at 21 degrees for my FOV which is pretty amazing on this setup but I sure would like to get at least bezel correction working if not full distortion correction.

Thoughts? I've been trying to find some third party software that would do this for me but I've struck out so I'm asking you fine people.

~X

2. Exigeous

Exigeous Registered

Guess this is pretty niche, but any ideas folks??

3. Exigeous

Exigeous Registered

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller.

No ideas anyone?? :(