Lighting/Graphical Glitches when loading certain tracks

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Buynot, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Administrator Staff Member

I don't know if you have any third party apps that write on the screen too. Could be worth trying a clean windows boot (disable non Microsoft processes on startup)

2. Buynot

Buynot Registered

Well I went out and tried everything you suggested, and updating my graphics drivers did the trick! The issue has been resolved and everything is now loading normally. Thanks for the help everyone!

davehenrie likes this.
  3. sushi

sushi Registered

I had the same problems shown in post #1.
    It seems for me this is related to tracks with new shaders. Quick solution was to disable environment reflections.

4. Javibeza

Javibeza Registered

captura.png

Hi guys, this is happening everytime a new car is loaded (someone joins the server) and environment reflections are activated. I'm trying to reproduce it on dev mode with same settings to try to fix the track (i think there's something bad but don't know what).
    I saw there's been some similar cases weeks ago but can't find the final result or how to get rid of this (except disabling reflections), if there is something related to the track to be done
    I also can't reproduce it offline, it's appearing only online, and always the second time after the reflections setting is activated or changed.

cosm1 likes this.
  5. cosm1

cosm1 Registered

Have same issues even with LAN, 2 pc, same specs and settings, when the second car enter the server everything becomes bright (for the second car), never had this issue, looks like related to the latest build.

6. Justifier

Justifier Registered

Same issue for me both in the live/replay screen and in VR when getting in the car.... often is starts off ok and goes white over a period of about 10 seconds.... easiest fix is turning off environmental reflections.... whilst a good work around it makes the graphics much less pretty.... it is also correct that it is only in multiplayer (I use a dedi server) and only on some tracks... it is doing it on the ISR Sochi 2014 v2.10 track and all other versions of this track....hope they fix this pretty big bug soon!

7. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

"Tell him he's dreamin' "

8. Justifier

Justifier Registered

:(:(:(

9. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

I think it's the circuit
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2375620100
    this one does not have the problem of getting the screen white;)