FVR Supercars 2021

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Paulfield, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Paulfield

Paulfield Registered

hidden 3.JPG hidden 2.JPG Great work just one small problem cars do roll over easy when clipping kerbs. Picture show. roll over 2.jpg roll over 2.jpg roll over1.jpg

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  2. Paulfield

Paulfield Registered

sym r2.JPG symm r1.JPG Holden does it too. Not picking on mod it is great just thougth you need to know.

3. 69Elwood

69Elwood Registered

4. Feralarri

Feralarri Registered

Fieldzy is this human driving or AI mate just trying to get some more info

5. Paulfield

Paulfield Registered

No AI was me driving. I have used default setup n adjusted setups with all tyres not wet and happen with them all. Just if you going at it you will flip. So driving defensive not too bad. Cheers

6. Feralarri

Feralarri Registered

Can you give some more info re this. I havent been able to reproduce this situation. Is it when there is high trackgrip? Tyre pressures? Just trying to do some testing to identify any issues. I tried the Gold Coast kerbs and I attacked pretty hard but car did not flip. Does it do this with 2020 as well?

7. Paulfield

Paulfield Registered

gc3.JPG gc4.JPG gg2.JPG I don't hace the 2020 version. I'm using the 2021. Can do it at any kerb. I did a race at Gold Coast today and flip on the back chicane. I had a race at Gold Coast an an AI got into back left quater panel and flip me. Does not matter what tyres or what Setup It happens anyway. If you don't attach the kerbs and take a wider line no problem. I'll upload pics from Gold Coast soon.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  8. Paulfield

Paulfield Registered

Its more on tracks that have high kerbs I think.

9. Feralarri

Feralarri Registered

wondering mate if there is something going on with your install possibly. I ran GC with default setup and ran 20 laps flat and never flipped once and I was driving over the high orange sausage kerb. Very stra
    nge

10. Paulfield

Paulfield Registered

pm sent

11. Craigbowie

Craigbowie Registered

Ive testing on Townsville with the AI... found that the AI cars were flipping on the hairpin at the end of the main straight. Was using an old setup on my car. Retried with the default 2021 setup and the AI cars seemed more settled, didnt happen as much! Its a fantastic mod and a real pleasure to drive... Cheers guys!

12. Craigbowie

Craigbowie Registered

Hey guys have done another huge test this morning with the 2021 Cars... using the new update that came through last night.. Raced around Townsville to see how the cars behaved. Saw a couple up on two wheels at the hairpin at the end of the main straight, admittedly those cars were cutting the corner and hitting the curbs very fast and hard.. didnt see any rollovers and most of the two wheel action involved AI cars in a fairly tight pack. I had mine up on two wheels once or twice for the very same reason.. thats to be expected for driving like that!
    Have had to change my driving style a tad for the new physics... i loaded a 2018 setup to the car and it destroyed the tyes in 3 laps, and i think this made the AI cars misbehave a bit.. so went with the base setup within the mod and just changed the brakes a tad and all went great, tyes hang in for a reasonable time and the car wasnt trying to upend itself... it was trying to spin me out with 117 tyre pressures, at the 145 tyre pressure it was much easier to handle on hairpins and tight corners!
    These cars are a tad more aggressive, was seeing heaps of overtaking and they actively attacked me without trying to bump me off the track... thats awesome!
    Cars look absolutely amazing, its an awesome step up from the 2020 mod, so well done team FVR and thanks once again!

13. Feralarri

Feralarri Registered

Thanks Craig nice to get some positive feedback thats pretty much what i was aiming for. The tyres have to be looked after now or you get punished.

Craigbowie likes this.