PLEASE HELP IN OFFICIAL SERVERS SILVERSTONE_2016 ISSUE

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by alex salazar, Aug 14, 2021.

1. alex salazar

alex salazar Registered

hello i can not get into several official servers ,and apparently is due to indianapolis and silverstone circuits, but i have removed other versions and installed the official steam ones several times, please help, can not compete in official races. or qualys . thx

2. Scoopscat7

Scoopscat7 Registered

The only common thing in those two tracks is that they both been updated recently. Do you have the same track version as the server? If the mods were created prior to the update and you have only picked up the tracks after the update you may not match the version number?

3. alex salazar

alex salazar Registered

when i try to enter the GT class servers ..both i have that problem, and it says that i have to delete anything or unsuscribe from the mods that are creting the problem ...but where is the problem, thas what i need to know her what i read in photo attached...
    please check the photo attached, i cannnot get in any GT class server an also on BMW M4 ...pls help

Attached Files:

4. redapg

redapg Registered

I suppose that you own all needed Content, right? :)
    Check your Folders
    ......\rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles\....
    and
    ......\rFactor 2\Installed\Locations\....
    And there, the Subfolders with the Content that is used on the Server that you want to join.
    With official DLC Content, you should always have only 2 Subfolders for a Component, like shown in the below Screenshot.
    If there are more than 2, you are using a not official Update for a Component, that causes the Problem.
    Move these not official Folders completely out of your rFactor 2 Installation, to keep them as Backup and then try to join a Server.
    You have to check the Folders of all Components that are used from the Server.

installedcomps.png