CS-closed GT Challenge - Season 4

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Jul 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabriel Veide

Gabriel Veide Registered

have tried everything. Also exactly same problem one of the other driver.

2. When this happens you are subbed to something that conflicts with our updates, could be updates to tracks or cars.

3. Szymon

Szymon Registered

hello, when I signed up for the gt series I chose a ferrari and when I logged in to yesterday's race I got a Porsche ??? what's going on ??

4. Gabriel Veide

Gabriel Veide Registered

How to identify what packages exactly causing it?

5. Jan Wenninger

Jan Wenninger Registered

Where can i find the race replay file?

Thank you

6. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

On discord in the GTC part. Type !gtchallenge to get access there

7. First off what is your name?
    What split?
    We are investigating this, if you have trace files please submit - i know it is fixed by rejoining, but i'd rather have a tracefile so we can send it to devs so they can fix it.
    Thats a bit harder, but you know the cars and tracks, so it is something to do with those. Sorry its not a clear answer but since everyone can install everything they want its quite hard to answer what it exactly is.

8. Nortski

Nortski Registered

I had the same problem, except I should have had the McLaren. Rejoining the server fixed the issue. For future reference ;)

9. Szymon

Szymon Registered

Hello my name is Simon. It was my first race in any series. Just start fun with rfactor I didnt know that i can left and rejoining … What is a split? And where i can find trace files. Thank You for answer!!

10. Nortski

Nortski Registered

Just out of curiosity, after filing protests, how long do they take to settle and how will I be notified of the outcome?

11. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

I would say out of experience, don't expect anything before the day before the next race.

Pedro Crulas Gomes and Nortski like this.
  12. Nortski

Nortski Registered

Any of you split 1 McLaren guys be willing to share a setup with a split 3 guy? :)

13. Posted on discord this morning: http://discord.gg/rfactor2

Jeroen Goudeseune likes this.
  14. When a series has more than x drivers (in this case 30) multiple splits is assigned by different scenarios (prequal, race results etc)

Trace:
    How to enable?
    Trace logging is enabled via a command line argument. Command line arguments are set in your Steam client before you launch. You right click on rFactor 2 in your "library" and choose the "Properties..." option from the context menu. In the "general" tab there is a button called "set launch options..." which shows you a text field where you can enter:

• +trace=2 to enable logging to disk (see "what to send?" below for the location of the logs);
    • +trace=2 +traceFlush to enable logging, flushing any new lines to disk immediately, which is needed if you are reporting rFactor 2 crashing.
    Unfortunately i have not yet been sent a trace that i can forward to devs, so in case you enable this, it would help if it happens again.

Jeroen Goudeseune likes this.
  15. Erhan Jajovski

Erhan Jajovski Registered

No limit for last corner too?

16. Mem

Mem Registered

To the devs I think it's bollocks you need to own the entire GT3 pack to race. I purchased the 488 Evo 2020 as a single car and I think I should be able to join the completion with it. If I had the entire pack I'd pick the 488 and race with this one car anyway so why do I need to own all of them? I understand I should purchase each track, that makes sense. But if I own at least one car in the set I should be able to join, that's how it works in Raceroom and that's the way it should be!

17. I would do it similar to BMW so, do not go crazy and park it on the outside.
    Go for 2 wheels inside white lines please.

This have been mentioned a few times and the company decision still stands. Not going to argue with you on it, i see both sides. The good thing you can take from this is the car pricing is heavily reduced due to this.

18. Exception to rule - in qualifying on the lap BEFORE your fastest lap in the session (outlap, timed lap - does not matter).
    Turn 17 outside white line - a minimum of 2 full wheels inside white lines please. This will not be checked for mm, but if someone parks at the wall to get a better run he will be penalized etc.

Weather:
    [​IMG]
    Partly cloudy and rain - 32 degress.

19. Christian Michel

Christian Michel Registered

Why the penaltys for round 1 (Monza) haven't been applied to the standings yet? Or is that a bug in the system?

Matthias Weber and Adam Baldwin like this.
  20. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

Where is it possible to see qualifying and race results?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.