Anyone sick of Monza yet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RedBarchetta, Jul 19, 2021.

1. RedBarchetta

RedBarchetta Registered

Not a chance! S397 hit this one out of the park. This will be a track like Sebring that I will run a million times and never get bored with it.

FORMULAEFAN71, atomed and Raven80 like this.
  2. Mark Lloyd

Mark Lloyd Registered

Just loving it. Done about 1150 laps since it released.

3. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

I don't think there is a track in rF2 which I would have had become sick off, there are just so many, and for newest highest quality official tracks there is no such chance to get enough of. And then there are also different cars, different times of day, different weather... But these days I don't have that much time, can do a hour or two of computer games in a day or two. And I am just beginning to think about finding out how to actually join competition system :D It takes few days away from rF2 for it to feel brand new, in a good way.

RedBarchetta likes this.
  4. slimsymeat

slimsymeat Registered

I can't be doing with the shadows that run along the barrier and fade in from a distance, so unrealistic. Everything on max settings.

Bjørn likes this.
  5. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

shadows off is very beauty.

6. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

If there is any doubt on why this happens, there is a draw distance on things like this. It's unfortunate, but every sim suffers with it if you look closely. It's a limitation across all platforms. :(

juanchioooo likes this.
  7. Alex96

Alex96 Registered

The first thing I have to say is that I didn't buy Monza, so I can't comment on this specific version, but I don't miss it either, Brianza or some modding version is enough for me. Sebring I bought it because 2 or 3 times a year there is a championship that uses it but on some occasion I have skipped that race, I never liked this circuit. With Imola the same thing happened to me, I don't dislike it but with other versions that there are for me it was enough.
    I have 4 brothers, 6 nephews, in addition to their friends, apart from other relatives and my friends who regularly come to my house (right now I have 3 simrigs, one of these is from a brother for flight), except this last year due to restrictions that you all know.
    Although some only enjoy trying different cars, most have their preferences regarding vehicles, and they want to test that particular vehicle and the question they usually ask me is: do you have Nordschleife, Spa, Barcelona, Suzuka, etc ... . ?, even an oval, but no one has ever asked me for Monza.:oops:
    I would have preferred another Italian circuit 1000 times before: Mugello.:)
    Do we have Smolensk Ring and Kazan Ring in RF2?

8. stephen Lloyd

stephen Lloyd Registered

Absolutely not.... it's a great version of the track. Love it.

9. slimsymeat

slimsymeat Registered

I can't get the AI to stay on the track. They crash every lap. It's a nightmare. Tried private training also, letting them practice and qualify. Should be load, put the kettle on because that takes an absolute age. Then race.