Released Released | Tatuus MSV F3-020 2020 (Free Car)

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

2. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

car go brrr. Does this use the Class 1 magic tyre model?

3. haunetal1990

haunetal1990 Registered

darling is on the track. Thanks Studio397 to make it public

Reiche and Manfredk2 like this.
  4. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

The pace of creation of the official S397 car has slowed down very sharply over the past year and a half or even two years.

It has frustrated me the last few months.

But I have the impression that the pace is picking up again, I hope it will continue like this !

I would also like to know if the tire model is that of the Fpro and Class 1.

Also, where are the GT4 or TCR, what Marcel told us that we will have in an interview in RD about 2 or 3 years ago ???????? I have waited a lot for these cars without success.

RaceNut, Akela_DE and juanchioooo like this.
  5. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

I like the connection with reality a lot with this. I like how real pro driver that is also very enthusiastic about simulation came to show how he drives this car and talked about it. It reinforces reality and simulation connection a lot. Entertaining as well. I wish it would happen everytime in simracing with all content. His driving looked very convincing, a lot of small quick corrections and some big super quick ones, it looked very good.

It looks like a great release, can't wait to get tires in rF2 rolling.

RaceNut, svictor, Reiche and 2 others like this.
  6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I had just enough time to try it before I had to leave for an appointment, unfortunately I didnt change my settings. Spa at night, in the rain....not a good evaluation. :>

MiguelVallejo and Reiche like this.
  7. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

I know that feel, would be awesome if it was possible to change those in game. Would save quite a bit of reloading for many people.

So I assume it is difficult to drive in rain and in darkness ? :D That sounds realistic to me.

davehenrie, pilAUTO and lagg like this.
  8. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

nice, what I like is the no halo formula....can't test before I month i'm injuried...

GertjanD and haunetal1990 like this.
  9. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Time for somebody to come up with a flashlight plugin.....

10. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Our pace has never slowed, quite the opposite ;)

GertjanD, Filip, pkelly and 1 other person like this.
  11. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

Ok, I will not make statistics, and I choose to believe you, but that was not my impression!

Have a nice day.

12. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

for me there is too much cars and not enough tracks at all.

13. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

A track is a bigger project, so that's pretty normal. That said we have been releasing tracks regularly, take a look back ;)

MiguelVallejo and GertjanD like this.
  14. Comante

Comante Registered

On the cars, I agree that the choice is overwhelming, but I disagree that the tracks are not enough, unless you decided that only official laser scanned track counts. There are tons of 3rd party track well worth their HD space.

Kahel, Filip, pkelly and 1 other person like this.
  15. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

Yes I precise I only use official tracks...or very very high quality mod like bathurst...
    But it's ok...quality over quantity is better....

16. GertjanD

GertjanD Registered

Keep the (free) content coming! Some touring car content would be great indeed!

17. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

even if it is not laser scanned, please nÂș1 Macao..., Jerez, Assen, hungaroring, Mid-Ohio, Misano, Algarve or Zolder

the car is very good thanks:);)

haunetal1990 and GertjanD like this.
  18. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

Personally, I have made the choice for more than 3 years, which I have never regretted, to only use the official S397 cars made since the arrival of S397 (therefore not the ISI cars), as well as some very rare mods which we can have every reason to believe are very realistic (as such, SlowMotion is an incredible modder).

This allows me to have with Kartsim, more than 65 cars that I personally consider very realistic.

65 this may seem like a lot, but frankly I stay on the lookout for new cars, it's my number 1 priority in terms of content (in track I already have my favorite laser track on which I drive 95% of the time so I can not complain).

I am really waiting for S397 to step up their pace of car creation, although I know they are already doing their best (and their content seems very realistic to me).

Also, the variety of S397 cars is really not satisfactory, concrete example: 0 FWD cars, 0 street cars (the M2 CS and the Radical SR3 XX can they be considered as street cars ??), and it lacks a lot of categories, and historical periods.

19. Filip

Filip Registered

Personally, I think you are playing the wrong game.
    In AC you got official Nordschleife and official FWD and official street cars.

20. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

On the contrary, only rF2 corresponds to what I am looking for (very high realism, very realistic feeling, very realistic Nurburgring, more than 60 ultra realistic cars, day night cycle, rain, realistic realroad, improved simulation, beautiful graphics including realistic looking graphics,...

I don't want to bash other games, don't take it that way, but as far as I'm concerned (personal opinion), Assetto 1 is very unrealistic at the physics engine level.

I hardly use the modded content of rF2 to maximize realism, not to end up on an AC1.

I just find it unfortunate that S397 does not make between 1 and 3 FWD and 1 and 3 street cars.

Their choice, I respect, but this is a little frustrating.
    But who has never been frustrated with rF2 ?