Nurburgring update

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by pilAUTO, Jul 6, 2021.

1. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

@Marcel Offermans

I am aware that the Nurburgring (all layouts) is one of the most beautiful tracks on rFactor 2.

However, you have not stopped improving since 1 year your graphic quality, especially in Monza and Spa which are a real cut above graphically.

The Nurburgring is beautiful, but I would greatly appreciate if you could bring all of your expertise to bring it down to the level of Monza and Spa.

In particular the vegetation.
    There are also some details, which bring something refreshing even if this is secondary, like the bird that you modeled on Spa and then on Monza.

Also some parts of the Nordschleife have been resurfaced from your laser scan, it would be great if you updated it.

Of course it would be about improving the graphics with a very low impact on performance, you managed to do this on Spa and Monza, it must be possible on the Nurburgring.

Also, the number of pits is 89, can we have 103 ?

Thank you.

2. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

Hi @Paul Jeffrey

Can you tell me if this type of improvement is something planned, or at least if it is something that could be discussed internally ?

Thank you.

3. Mitch9

Mitch9 Registered

4. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

@Mitch9
    I know for PBR update but :

Monza and Spa are a little better

And im a Nurburgring entusiast so I want these quality, so an update would be great.

5. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Hello!

Well, it's not on the agenda at the moment to bring further improvements to this track... but, rF2 is like the Forth Bridge in Scotland - once you think you've done, you start again! So, never say never, but we've got plenty of other tracks needing love first before we think about this one again.. :)