CS-closed Formula Challenge

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Jun 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMillward

AMillward Registered

What are we not allowed to use?

2. Your...
    Edited

3. Run verify game files, steam seems to be a tad slow and there is an update you need to get.

4. Filippo Caneo

Filippo Caneo Registered

Last version of rfmod is 1.4 and 0.955c for cars right?

5. yes

6. Gabriel Veide

Gabriel Veide Registered

WTF.... where was that formation lap???? I didn't know that it's without formation lap and because of that they just crashed my car. So sad that organizers don't follow the rules :( :( :(

7. Alejandro López Arjona

Alejandro López Arjona Registered

Sign me out of the championship, I am not racing the rest of the season.

Regards.

8. Chris Vacca

Chris Vacca Registered

hey guys where do we find the replay? cheers

9. If you could just read the chat - as the rules say, i warned every single split 5 times that there would be no formation lap, as the CS did not assign this to the splits.

Adrian Blasco likes this.
  10. No need too, this is cs and done automatically

11. First post in 1 min

Chris Vacca likes this.
  12. Gabriel Veide

Gabriel Veide Registered

chat is so confusing to follow... there are so many unimportant things... like who have signed in and out and so on. It was my first race... so i was read rules before race and thats why i was sure that there is formation lap. Can you please next time chage original post as well if something is changed. Thank you.

13. Michele D'Alessandro

Michele D'Alessandro Registered

@Jimmi Allison Please can I and my teammate get Original Method steering configuration for next round? it's so much different to the recomended which we don't like. I'm Michele D'Alessandro and my teammate is Alessandro Quintaiè

14. First of all, there is no way i can update the rules ONCE the sessions are going. However its not that confusing
    6.1 Each driver must have the in-game chat option enabled so that the administration can use it to communicate to drivers in the race server
    Confusing, i wouldn't say
    upload_2021-7-24_8-54-5.png
    This is the ONLY way we can communicate with drivers once sessions are live, what would it help to update the rules or anything on the forum - are you goin to the forum and re-reading things during qualifying or warmup? i know i wouldn't
    I get that its annoying, but please follow the chat if there is any last minute important things going on. Why the CS decided not to run formation, i dont know - it was configured to do this. Needless to say it should be set correctly...

Gabriel Veide likes this.
  15. Yes, any changes to anything on CS - please send me a message, this goes for both drivers - i am not changing anything on another driver unless i hear from him. It is the only way i can be sure that i am not changing anything wrongly. Been posting this a few times already.
    So PM me the info, and also send a message to @Christopher Elliott because

16. Gabriel Veide

Gabriel Veide Registered

It's ok... my fault. I do have chat enabled, but like i told there is too much not important information and therefore this important information lost to me. After start i actually was thinking that ok something went wrong like Formula PRO and race will be restarted like it was in Formula PRO. It was my mistake to have that assumption. But it's ok... i learn from it and next time don't make that kind of assumption and start to drive as it is.
    Also sorry for my first post was to emotional... you know after this kind thing it get you little angry first :D

Is there any way to turn of some chat things... like who have entered or leave from race and so on. It would be ok if there is only race involved information.

17. No worries, i understand it as i said :)

You can have a look in the multiplayer, never tried it so cant confirm if it works:
    "Leave/Join Messages":3,
    "Leave/Join Messages#":"0=none 1=in-car 2=monitor 3=both",
    Report back if it does, should be easy to try in CS

18. Michele D'Alessandro

Michele D'Alessandro Registered

well I didn't even know my forum name wasn't correct, that was my first post. I did PM both of you

19. Adrian Blasco

Adrian Blasco Registered

put it in the chat 2 or 3 times that the formation lap is not done, straight to the race

20. Pedro Crulas Gomes

Pedro Crulas Gomes Registered

On the spa race i had a double penalty caused by a game bug, it gave me two DTs, where can i ask for a revision on that on the final results pls ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.