CS-closed Formula Challenge

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Jun 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will post a specific rule set for Challenge monday, but unfortuantly there are limitations if we enforce tyres and parc ferme. So please hold.

Remco Majoor likes this.
  2. Lorenzo Savarese

Lorenzo Savarese Registered

I tried to join bmw m4 cs but kicked me instantly, I didn't go to the racetrack, kicked me while joining(I joined and then rf2 go back to the homepage of cs )
    Screenshot 10_07_2021 11_43_15.png

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  3. Let me have a quick look at the CS files.
    Q7.4 will finish in a few minutes (11:55 including the prac session ahead of it)
    I dont see R3.6 so that is a valid thing, will try and see why that happened. Can you try to join the Q3.4 - i see some servers ready for that and will monitor it

4. I see the Silverstone Qual running fine now. But didn't see you joining.

5. Lorenzo Savarese

I pushed join but for 10 minutes I was waiting in the queue page of cs (the page with time remaining) i closed and reopened rf2 10 times i think but nothing

6. Lorenzo Savarese

I'm joining q9.5 of formula at 13(1 pm) let's see now what happens.

Ok i joined q9.5, i did some laps and everything fine but rf2 says that i'm also in the session of thursday, so my thursday lap will not be in the standings until that q7.4 ends, i did a 43.5xx and i don't want to have lost my laps :(

7. If nothing happens go back and join again - remember to report it, i have seen this once - but cant replicate this.
    I can have a look - but it needs to wait a bit, i am not "in the office" but will check as soon as i can.

8. Lorenzo Savarese

yeah but the q of the formula at 13 was all fine, I joined and I did a qualy lap and was uploaded. Now only the problem is the q7.4 that never ends and the time i did cannot be uploaded in the standings

9. Vance Le Garde

Vance Le Garde Registered

Where can we see the leaderboard without having to load rF2 for the competition system ?

10. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

Vance Le Garde likes this.
  11. Should be in game now.

12. A few "issues" with parc ferme - so please check rules - just posted. Since we need to make sure its fair for all - especially those who follow the rules - we cant limit some things.
    This should open up for a some strategies as well
    • 6 laps, not private, parc ferme (as per rules)
    • Race: 45 minutes NO mandatory pitstop, but you are allowed.

13. Fabian Balle

Fabian Balle Registered

This time only split 1 and 2 with custom liveries? Sad as it looks like I wont make it :eek:

14. This time? its the first season in Formula. ;)
    Its a massive workload, and cs has to be updated etc. Everyone with a livery has to be edited on the actual CS - in this comp, livery have to be checked and 9/10 needs to be edited since its not done correctly.
    So for now until its in game / cs expect only split 1-2 perhaps 3 to have custom liveries.

15. Filippo Caneo

Filippo Caneo Registered

For example if someone start from Split 3, then he reaches Split 2 is he allowed to send a livery?

16. No, its 2 splits and 2 splits only - sorry we need to keep it like this, but if the only thing i did was updating liveries then i would have time.
    For now as explained it has to be limited, but you are quite lucky ;)

TOP 59 (i have removed pro drivers) please submit livery as per rules and first post.
    Your number is your position - you can check that out in game or on 3pa websites.
    Include at TXT file with your team name.

Filippo Caneo likes this.
  17. rioct

rioct Registered

Only 2 split? nothing race for other driver? :(

18. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

Only 2 splits for submitting liveries. Everyone who joins on race day will be assigned to a split and can race, including anyone who didn't pre-qualify.

Those who did pre-qualify are assigned to a split based on their pre-qualifying position and those who didn't are assigned to the lowest split.

19. Filippo Caneo

Filippo Caneo Registered

Ok and just one more for me: promotion and drop from one split to another is every 1 or 2 races?

20. That was a reply to something completly different, remember to read the context and also first post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.