HUD values RIDE HEIGHT only works with AI

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Luis Barata, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Luis Barata

Luis Barata Registered

I've made a HUD for F1 (it's available in workshop) and I did all the tests with the AI, everything was working fine. After uploaded it in workshop I try the new HUD and for my surprise the RIDE HEIGHT values were freezed in the setup value, they were not working. For some reason I get the AI driving and voilá the values start working again.
    The RIDE HEIGHT values only work with the AI, changing to the driver they freeze in the setup values.
    Not sure what is the problem in here but seems like a bug in the game related to HUD, if someone can help me to unblock this problem please let me know.
    Thanks.

2. Luis Barata

Luis Barata Registered

Maybe this is not the right thread I was expecting that Studio 397 could show up with some technical support.

3. svictor

svictor Registered

This is a known issue (for many years now).

Alessio Feletto and Luis Barata like this.
  4. Luis Barata

Luis Barata Registered

It's a shame. These values are very important to make car setups and should be available, but I suppose that Studio 397 don't feel guilty since the game was done by ISI.

5. Alessio Feletto

Alessio Feletto Registered

Yes it's a shame! So many little things that could be fixed are just ignored... i don't get it sometimes, it is what it is... sadly