"no split" sessions have filled up ui

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by hronet, Jun 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. hronet

hronet Registered

I have, uh, broken my UI by joining too many races that ended up empty... so now I can't see future races...
    [​IMG]
    No scrollbar, mouse wheel doesn't do anything, same with arrowkeys/pgup/pgdown. Same issue when going to the specific series
    [​IMG]

Alexandr Meshkov likes this.
  2. hronet

hronet Registered

This hasn't magically disappeared overnight. Will report back again when the track changes.

3. hronet

hronet Registered

It reset as expected on track-change. So it was only the one week that was ruined :ยด(

upload_2021-6-17_16-45-1.png

4. hronet

hronet Registered

TKO :(
    upload_2021-6-22_13-7-21.png
    yes, I'll keep posting until I hear something, so this doesn't happen again :)

Attached Files:

5. It appears that you signed up for several events, and either joined or simply didnt join and finish the races (single driver event). It will be used as a CS issue case, so i wouldnt expect your score to show up (and those were also 0 point events). Anyway the results will be removed tomorrow since new season will come in. But rest assured it will be reviewed but i just cant give you a better answer. I was going to review and asked you in discord, but then the end of the day happened ;)

6. hronet

hronet Registered

Thanks for the answer! Yea, this is mainly a UI-issue (the invalid races are never removed, and obviously either should get removed or handled otherwise like a scrollbar).

Thanks again, just wanted to make sure this was on the radar :)

7. No worries if it happens again, feel free to @ me in the cs-open-chat on discord then i can review "live" in a comp that is running.