.veh Creator tool release

Discussion in 'Component and Mod Packaging' started by Luca D'Amelio, Jun 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Luca D'Amelio

Luca D'Amelio Registered

I found out that most of the time needed to build a custom league livery pack is being spent on creating .veh files, which is a very ripetitive process and quite easy to "automate", therefore i thought why not, let's try to cut some of this time by creating a small and easy tool.
    The .veh Creator tool is made exactly for that, cutting a lot of time by automatically creating files while asking for the required data to replace in a simple interface, without having to manually search for each field in the file.
    Being very early in development, the tool is not yet completed with many more features that aim to cut furthermore the time spent on making livery packs (see README.pdf for further details) to come.

For feedbacks and/or requests please contact me on discord: Hunteroni#1664.

Attached Files:

2. ennimann

ennimann Registered

Windows Defender is blocking the exe.:(

3. Luca D'Amelio

Luca D'Amelio Registered

Hi, its something i was trying to work on but haven't found a solution yet, when it displays the antivrus popup, just go on further details and click on execute anyway.

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

essentially you have to register the .exe with defender. I don't know how, but that pop-up occurs with almost every 3rd party app that have been posted here. You get the warning NOT because a virus has been detected, but because the creator is unknown.

Luca D'Amelio likes this.
  5. Luca D'Amelio

Luca D'Amelio Registered

New version out correcting known problems and small adjustments to the code(0.31).

philrob likes this.
  6. philrob

philrob Registered

nice work on this much needed tool.
    We really need one to make RCD files next, unless somebody here knows of one ?

Duncan and Luca D'Amelio like this.