freezes at exit

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Ricky Law, May 22, 2021.

1. JamesB

JamesB Registered

I am suddenly also facing this hang, pretty sure my FFB works even if GHub is not running but I need GHub because of some of the button mapping specific to my setup. However Ghub is not running by default on my system so perhaps its something different? Will do a trace file, not the end of the world if I have to force a close at the end of a session but a bit annoying. In case it helps, I have not run the game for a few days as I have been too busy, on loading today it updated Sebring and Indianapolis and thats when the problem started. I have restarted the pc, no change.

2. SCampbell

SCampbell Registered

I find it strange how your ffb works closing G hub where mine won't work at all. I've also tried using older versions of Logitech gaming software and all of them break the FFB where it won't work, and that's on all sims not just rF2. I feel like I have a firmware in the wheel that is causing it to require g hub.

3. JamesB

JamesB Registered

I will double check when I get a minute but when I set the game up in the first place GHub was not running AFAIK but I have never had issues around FFB not working.

4. Georgi Nedev

Georgi Nedev Registered

so I have a similar issue - game can't close properly. After pressing exit game it either crashes or starts loading the latest track/car combo that was used last.