[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

kartname, try this

Updated to 2.058.41
    • Added "Contains Track Record" and "Does Not Contain Track Record" options to Results Viewer filter.

Corti and kartname like this.
  2. kartname

kartname Registered

Great, it works perfectly, I have cleaned up my servers and the program runs much faster. Thanks.;)

3. Felipe Granado

Felipe Granado Registered

Hi @Nibo !

I took the opportunity to finish (or improve) the translation into Brazilian Portuguese. Follow the .py file for consideration.

Att.

Attached Files:

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Felipe Granado, thanks, I put it in latest zip and re-uploaded it.

Felipe Granado likes this.
  5. Fil Sim

Fil Sim Registered

1. Hello Nibo. Can you help me? When I run the .bat file the cmd window flashes open briefly and shuts down.
      I managed to open r2la.bat with a text editor and added PAUSE command to take a look:
    2. 2021-06-08.png

6. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Looks like some other process on your system already is using port 8000. Start r2la with rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.41\web2py\web2py.exe and set some other port there in menu (maybe try 8080...).

Fil Sim likes this.
  7. Fil Sim

Fil Sim Registered

Works. Thank you so much, Nibo.

8. Nobkins

Nobkins Registered

With the filter system we can browse results and limit them to server name but I am struggling to get it to work.
    Here you can see my results page:
    upload_2021-6-10_9-39-55.png

I have tried filtering for "AMSU" and "AMSU Oval#JR" and "AMSU*" and "*AMSU*" and "* AMSU Oval #JR"

All bring up no results. How am I meant to do it?

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There was a problem with encoding of special characters (like "#") in filter form. I re-uploaded fixed archive to the latest link without version change. Re-download it. You don't need to re-install r2la, only one file changed, you can just copy rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.41\web2py\applications\r2la\compiled\views_default_index.html.pyc file from archive into your r2la folder and overwrite old file. Restart r2la.

"AMSU Oval#JR" should work now.

10. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Hi @Nibo
    I`m running into a strange problem. Within the tab "Records" there are AI results listed only. My own Records are not shown. In the results table the laptimes are there, but not in the Records tab. For example Track XYZ the Records Laptime is 1:16.933, while my own best Laptime for the same Track is 1:16.332, shown in "Results Viewer". When i hide the AI from the records page, it`s blank. Any Idea what i`m missing?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Probably r2la can not find a match between your name in xml and name stored in r2la as your name. It should find it automatically in your player.json file for rF2 when you first start r2la and submit first form with correct path to rFacror2 folder.

What sim are you using with r2la (for non-rF2 sims player name should be entered manually)? What path did you enter in the form on first start (you can see it under Options page -> "Current log directories")?
    Do you see your name highlighted in bold in Results Viewer session reports? If it is highlighted, then r2la found and matched your name correctly.

It is also possible that you changed your name in game after you first started r2la, so name in r2la database and name currently used in game (name in xmls) do not match. You can try starting new instance of r2la (not removing your current one). Make sure you enter correct path to your rF2 directory. See if this r2la shows your records.

12. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Thanks for your Feedback. I have checked everything and cant find anything wrong. Now i have reinstalled r2la completly new and its working as expected. Rf2...you never now whats wrong ;-)

13. At least when it gets blamed for this - then you never really know what can be wrong at least ;)

Anyway thanks Nibo a very useful tool for sure :)

14. spokentee

spokentee Registered

this is what iam getting when i click on the link.

Attached Files:

15. spokentee

spokentee Registered

sorry I'am making a fool of myself this is the snip of the error that I am getting when I click on the link.

Attached Files:

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Looks like some antivirus-type software on your system is blocking access of r2la to its files (some antiviruses put unknown programs in "container").

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  17. spokentee

spokentee Registered

I did turn all of my system protections off and I still received this message. I have Windows 10

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I'm not sure I can help more in this case. That error is telling that r2la can not access/create/open its database file. This files are created by r2la in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.41\web2py\applications\r2la\databases directory. Maybe there is not enough space on your disk, but I doubt it. Most probably something is still blocking that access, maybe look again. Maybe try to unzip new instance of r2la to another drive on your system or just to another folder and start from there.

19. spokentee

spokentee Registered

thanks for helping me, that seemed to work, i put it in a new folder.

20. Felipe Granado

Felipe Granado Registered

@Nibo,

Can I open 2 instances of r2LA on a same machine? We have 2 differents league servers on same PC...