[REL] Endurance Series rF2

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by klo-che, May 8, 2015.

1. leseb64

leseb64 Registered

imola is not very pretty in game, it needs an update!

2. sg333

sg333 Registered

Outstanding update, top quality.

I'm gonna say again I've LOVE the older cars from 1.50 brought up to current to have the 2011~ lineup too ;)

JERACERX and Godwind Racing like this.
  3. Myrvold

Myrvold Registered

Rumours has it that Reiza will indeed update the Reiza pack. "In the future"(tm)

leseb64 likes this.
  4. Godwind Racing

Godwind Racing Registered

I hope they replace the tires from their prototypes for that of S397 too - to have them to wear out in less than halfway through a 1 hour race is plain unrealistic - regardless whatever BS reason they had when it came out

leseb64 likes this.
  5. Bradley

Bradley Registered

Does anyone know where I can download the cars individually.

6. klo-che

klo-che Registered

Hello, It's not available, you can only download the full mod.

7. Schumi

Schumi Registered

My friend works at Reiza. He said that no updates are planned for rF2 anytime soon. Dates unknown.

Corti and atomed like this.
  8. Bradley

Bradley Registered

9. Myrvold

Myrvold Registered

:(

Schumi likes this.
  10. Godwind Racing

Godwind Racing Registered

Which makes me think if that's how they treat their customers - a literal kick in the teeth for those who paid for the content (I was one of those who were fortunate to not have to buy it) ...or in short - no better than SMS

With that, I don't think I have plans for AMS2 - also they seem to have forgotten that it was the modding who had brought them to where they were - next time in racedepartment, somebody should tell them to update their content

Akela_DE, pkelly and atomed like this.
  11. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

You bought a track pack or car pack from Rieza based upon how it looked or performed when it was released. You didn't buy the track pack thinking in two years S397 will make substantial changes and thus Rieza will have to follow suit? When Ford produced a new engine for the Mustang, did the old Mustang owners all get that same updated engine in the older cars? You bought a track pak for what it was at the time of purchase. Anything that comes after that is pure generosity by Rieza. If they update the cars and tracks...wonderful. If not, you are not slighted or injured in any possible way.

Mauro, Bostrom, pkelly and 3 others like this.
  12. Filip

Filip Registered

Also consider the price.
    Whole pack costs like S397 single track and car.

13. regged

regged Registered

My car engine had a fault and was recalled to get fixed at no cost to me, as is standard industry practice. Your Ford Mustang analogy is worthless and in fact proves that an update should be provided, as is standard industry practice with practically all commercially available software. If there are known issues with either the Tracks or Cars that people have paid good money for in good faith, then yes, they by all rights should expect issues to be fixed and updates issued.

People have every right to be upset with Reiza for not providing updates.

Akela_DE, Godwind Racing and Schumi like this.
  14. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

There was nothing wrong with the tracks when sold, other than some minor graphic glitches which R fixed with two or three updates. The fact they look dated does not impact how they work, nor the condition they were in when purchased. If your engine had a fault, then that was corrected under warranty. What fault prevents you from using the Rieza tracks today? or Tomorrow? You are dis-satisfied with the look of the track, but only after S397 produced upgrades to their graphic code. You can load and use those tracks right now and you won't be stranded on the freeway. The fact you don't LIKE the way the track now looks is like ....to try and find a better analogy.....older car owners wanting the new paint some factories like Jeep, Toyota, Subaru etc have gone to. The older Subaru looks plain compared to the new one in its bright shiny paint. The older Subaru was fine when purchased, runs fine today, just looks dull compare to the newer Subies.
    Reiza offered a track pack for sale, you at the time, must have judged the purchase sound and worthwhile or else you would not have made the purchase. Nothing has changed other than your perception. If S397 had made such a drastic change that the track would no longer load and not be available for use...then I could understand pressure being applied to Reiza to step up. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with the Reiza tracks that prevents them from running and being of use. Your eyes may find them dull, but they are still fully capable of being used and thus fulfilling the value you placed upon them at the time of your purchase.

jayarrbee36, Bostrom, Copef1 and 3 others like this.
  15. klo-che

klo-che Registered

Hello, the topic is about Endurance Series rf2, can you please stay on it, thanks.

Vevex, pkelly, jayarrbee36 and 5 others like this.
  16. Michael1968

Michael1968 Registered

Hello.
    I would like to create my own skin for the LMP2 Oreca 03 with gimp. In the game I can see my skin in the background, but the old logos are shadowy (for example the Judd Power logo). I don't see these logos in Gimp and I can't find a level in the template where I can deactivate them. What am I doing wrong?
    Greetings Michael

17. trollray

trollray Registered

Have it on my steam since begining.
    Get back on it and amazed of what i see.
    Great great work !!

18. Pierre-Antoine Petit

Pierre-Antoine Petit Registered

Do someone have the C6r liveries please?
    Since the v3.0 the car have be deleted sadly and I much prefer this one than the C7r, and having full set of real liveries wiyld be awesome!

Thank you and long live to ES team, since the Epsilon mod I'm a fan

19. Highlandwalker

Highlandwalker Registered

Vanisch likes this.
  20. BorisK66

BorisK66 Registered

The new update of rF2 broke the AI in this mod, they all top out in 3rd gear. Update please