So; what's up with the flaws?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Navigator, May 11, 2021.

1. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

With what car is this? In the Bentley I got them up to 180 from 140 (min)

2. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

Well, GTE cars in general, I guess. Have played with GT3 cars too, but I didn't check the pressures on those that I remember of recently, but I do get the pressures higher than minimum just to ensure I am not exploiting anything related to tire pressures.

Pawel44 likes this.
  3. AK1504

AK1504 Registered

On point. Same as me. Bought lifetime licence back in 2013 and theres nothing too see for me that would be worth to spend money on rF2 nowadays. New UI alone is joke compared to iR New UI. Same with AI. Who had thought that iR would have awesome AI with awesome insane settings.

4. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

Not to make any excuses to RF2 shortcomings, but iRacing better be doing a good job in all areas... They are the most lucrative Sim plataform and also the most expensive. It's a big shame RF2 has yet to live up to all it's potential and some things are not being focused on instead. For many of us iRacing is still far too expensive and it's not like the physics are flawless. S397 and MGS better have a good plan to make RF2 the sim it can be.

iRacing is out of the question for me and probably many others, so hopefully RF2 finally starts developing it's physics and fix some known issues, or RF3 needs to come out or some other simulation steps up the game and comes up with some newer higher fidelity simulation software that blows everything out of the water.

5. Love Guitars n Cars

Love Guitars n Cars Registered

I can get tires above 60C. I think someone's just trying to get folks wound up. Plenty of flaws around here without the need to make stuff up that's for sure. :D

6. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

Well, he meant what the sim is reporting and he means the base value after a certain time. I've learned after that when installing the Motec plugin one can see other temperatures from the tires and surely they do get 80/90 more. It's probably a misconception about how high should surface temps go and stay there.

7. prceurope

prceurope Registered

The trees at Kayalami at Leeukop (T10 hairpin) are sooooo important! On older versions of that track, the first time you come up to that turn it's like where are the treeeees!? :D