CS-closed 2021 Summer showdown

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, May 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join the 2021 #rFactor2 Summer Showdown trough the months of May and June, starting with the Stock Car Challenge at Portland! You can join in our competition system. We're hosting multiple splits Saturday, with live coverage of the top split on twitch.tv/rfactorlive!

rFactor-2-summer-showdown-poster.png

Stock Car challenge
    Race day details:
    Race length:
    30 mins
    Race day: May 22nd
    In-game race time: 15:00

Schedule:
    Qualifying on weekdays: 03:00, 09:00, 15:00 and 21:00 CEST
    17:45 - 18:00 - Registration in CS
    18:00 - 18:10 - Warm up
    18:10 18:40 - Race 30 mins
    Heavy rubber at start of race

rF250 at Indianapolis
    Race day details:
    Race length:
    100 laps
    Race day: May 29th

Schedule:
    20:45 - 21:00 - Registration in CS
    21:00 - 21:10 - Warm up
    21:10 - Race 100 laps

60 minutes at the ring
    Race day details:
    Race length:
    60 minutes
    Race day: June 12th

Schedule:
    18:10 19:10 - Race 60 mins

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2021
  2. Pasquale Genchi

Pasquale Genchi Registered

Great, but jeez. The race I was really interested in is the only one at 21 CEST

3. Fabian Balle

Fabian Balle Registered

10 minute warmup enough for Nürburging? On first load it's getting close for me even on an M2.

Which start formation will be used for each event? 3 Wide Indy start could get tricky :D

4. Briefings will be posted on our discord for each event, any start is usually tricky though. But similar to rolling starts on these events. More info when we get closer to each.

10 mins is hardcoded right now, so yes that should be enough for the majority of PC´s

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

load the track offline any time prior to the event. That should speed things up.

Risto Kappet likes this.
  6. cachiporra

cachiporra Registered

Where can I find information like what Discord channel is... how to unsubscribe or how to change a failed subscription...?

7. https://discord.gg/rfactor2
    What does the final question mean?

8. cachiporra

cachiporra Registered

Sorry for my bad English language.
    I did my registration yesterday in the Indy250. But when doing it, I made a bad selection and would like to change, for example, the chosen car and the engine.
    How can I change these choices?

9. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

Is there any possibility of using custom skins?

10. No worries i was just not sure about the question. We can manually change this but not something we can offer to everyone, because we will have to manually change upgrades etc inside a comp file which is always risky.
    No unfortunately not, community events like this can't have it in CS. But hopefully a system can be in place for this, so you can simply upload it with a sign up.

Risto Kappet likes this.
  11. cachiporra

cachiporra Registered

So, I want to change my subscription. How to make it?

12. mschreiner

mschreiner Registered

Really excited to see the Stock cars in this! Just bummed the times conflicted with my schedule. Would have loved to hop in and race with you guys. I hope you all are enjoying them as we put a lot of love into them! And it has not stopped we are working on more!

13. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

Thank you for the great car! We will see how great the racing will be with these

Risto Kappet likes this.
  14. SC2018x briefing

Qualifying: Already done by qualifying into the event, the grid and splits will be sorted by that.
    Race: For the race there will be a FORMATION LAP without pacecar, but controlled by game. Once the game say GREEN you can overtake, so stay ready.
    REMINDER: DOUBLE FILE and do not exceed 100 km/h - the polesitter have responsibility to not just speed, let the other cars catch up!
    Leave room for errors, you wont win by sending it into T1, any behaviour can be penalized up to and including CS ban for any amount of time (by stewards discretion). But this is a fun event for our community, treat it as is.

Split 1 drivers please complete an in-lap before escaping - this is to make sure the broadcast wont end up with no cars driving or doing crazy things. Please finish the race in normal maner, no crashing into each other etc

There will be no Safety car deployed, yellows are thrown - so please follow our code of conduct.
    Split 1 drivers should join our teamspeak, other splits are welcome as well
    Address: 136.144.201.19:9988
    Pass: summer

Weather forecast: Partly cloudy - 29 Celsius

Schedule:
    18:10 - 18:15 - Formation lap
    18:15 - 18:45 - Race 30 mins

Live stream:
    Both on Traxion YouTube and rFactor2´s twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rfactorlive

Disclaimer
    In the case that lag, a disconnection, or a major game bug affects your race, we cannot adjust the finishing positions post-race or restart the race. The race is held on our automatic CS

Remco Majoor likes this.
  15. This is quite difficult as i said.
    You can try and send me a PM here or DM on discord, however if there is any issues with the entry after this (as i said its manual) then there is nothing we can do.
    If i can i will, but please make sure you choose correctly when signing up until this is an option in the CS.
    Include the upgrades you want and what entry you have (meaning name and email so i can make sure you are the "owner" of that user)

16. cachiporra

cachiporra Registered

Hello Jimmi!

I sent you a PM.

17. Taris Henrique

Taris Henrique Registered

Hey guys , @Jimmi Allison is possible to schedule the broadcast of the rF250 at youtube? This could make easier to share the broadcast with friend and grow up the audience :);)

18. It will be broadcast on Twitch (our channel) and on Traxion - i dont have access to Traxion, so i cant schedule it. Probably will show up later this week.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kR8Nkf-OUhrNJqHbdx8tQ is the channel.

Alexandr Meshkov likes this.
  19. Caleb Marklein

Caleb Marklein Registered

Hello,

What does: the CS in Registration in CS mean?

20. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

Which track layout and start method will be used in the GT3 Nordschleife race?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.