T-LCM pedals randomly disconnecting when playing

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by MateLeLe, Apr 27, 2021.

1. MateLeLe

MateLeLe Registered

i changed the usb port back to 2.0 and now I can't even drive out of the pitlane xD Throttle freezes as soon as I hit the "Drive" button. in rf2 ofc

2. Steve Redfox

Steve Redfox Registered

Not one which my old eyes could detect....;-)

3. Steve Redfox

Steve Redfox Registered

I had only this one incident this morning. Everything runs just fine. Have you tried to assign another wheel and then just return back to you original one including NEW assignment of controller bindings ? The later includes Wheel , pedals and all buttons on your wheelbase.

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

most gaming monitors have a 1ms (micro second) delay. So you could check the spec's and see what the value is for that screen. 60hz is starting to fade as a standard, so if you are future proofing, look for 144hz or higher.(depending upon your system's capabilites)
    Also many newer TV's have a GAMING MODE which reduces that lag, but that may depend upon what cable you use to connect to your vid card.

5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Why the focus on screens? It's a controller issue.

@davehenrie ms is milliseconds - a thousand times bigger than a microsecond!

6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

lol thanks for that correction, I did virtually the same thing a couple of weeks back when I ordered a Mini-Usb cable for my car but I really needed the Micro USB. I seem to be more and more in a fog of casualness. (but I did think the question was about a screen, so ...what DO I know....? )

7. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

@Lazza i went off topic cause i dont expect sim racers use TV's
    usually 144hz monitos are recommended
    anyways ty for answer

8. Steve Redfox

Steve Redfox Registered

Well I use this TV because I bought a bigger one for the living room 2 years ago. By then, the LG was already 4 years old. Since then I use it everyday with my PC and it is still working fine . The large size offers more immersion then my 24" Samsung PC Monitor. And no, I do not intend to buy a new Monitor as long as this one works fine. I ran racing sims since 1999 on many PC/Monitor combinations. Even without Fanatec and Heusingveldts and 144Mhz..can you imagine ;-). But I ordered a Motedis rig finally.

mesfigas likes this.
  9. MateLeLe

MateLeLe Registered

guys plz anyone has any ideas? I tested those pedals on 2 different PCs and they worked perfectly fine without ANY issues. That means that they're perfectly fine, something's wrong with my PC. They don't want to work on my PC, though. After a while of using (even not in the game) throttle gets stuck at 100% and so does the clutch. The brake pedal remains working. I'm about to freak out really.

10. Robert_S

Robert_S Registered

Hi
    I also have G29 + T-LCM but I have problem with steering wheel range when T-LCM are plugged . Its always 900° ,without T LCM or with original g29 pedals its working fine .I have installed Logitech Gaming Software didnt try with logitech g hub yet

11. MateLeLe

MateLeLe Registered

What's your OS? I struggled with steering angle on the newest windows 10 version (20h2). Only getting back to the older version solved the problem.

12. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Maybe having the pedals plugged in is changing the device order? Check how they show up in the controllers control panel.

13. Robert_S

Robert_S Registered

Ok its working now ,I uninstalled and reistalled logitech gaming software few times

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  14. Kaisero20

Kaisero20 Registered

Hi, did you find a solution? I have the same problem, I'm frustrated
    My pedals disconnect after 10 minutes, the gas pedal stuck in 100% all the time I have to reconect the usb

15. MateLeLe

MateLeLe Registered

It turned out that it was a problem with one of my USB devices. Built-in card reader that was constantly connecting and disconnecting caused a lot of mess in the system. Since I've got rid of it everything works just fine. The pedals stopped disconnecting and they work perfectly.
    There's a high chance that it's a problem with something related to your system/drivers, not necessarily the pedals.

davehenrie likes this.
  16. Mustafa Kemal Mertoglu

Mustafa Kemal Mertoglu Registered

Dear All please check to PDF file. it happens coz, Firmware lost and you need to request "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" file from Thrustmaster support. if you share your e-mail also I can send you. I could not attach here coz file system.

I wrote you official guide about fixing the problem. Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedal Stuck happens coz, Firmware lost and you need to request "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" file from Thrustmaster support. if you share your e-mail also I can send you. I could not attach here coz file system.
    or Please TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.PDF file extention name change as "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" and use it.
    with my best regards
    My E-MAIL: Mertoglu.mk@gmail.com

Problem:
    The gas pedal of your T-LCM is working randomly, sometimes gets stuck at 50%, 100%. Disconnect
    and reconnect solves the issue but temporarily only.
    An update may be necessary. The following steps will help you in this task. Be sure to respect them.
    • In case you think you are not able to perform these operations, please contact Support.
    • In case you do not notice any improvement at the end of the procedure, please contact
    Support.
    1- Preparation:
    a) Disconnect all your THRUSTMASTER devices
    b) In case you have already installed the drivers for a TH8 or a T-LCM in your PC, go to step
    d)
    c) Go to the webpage https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/th8a-en/ to download
    the driver package PACKAGE 2021_TH8RS_1 (for TH8). Install the package.
    Restart your PC.
    d) Drop the attached file TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf in the directory C:\ Program
    Files\Guillemot\tmfwupdater\firmware
    2- Connect the T-LCM in “boot mode”, for that:
    Connect the USB cable to the back of the T-LCM. Press and hold the pairing button and
    connect the USB cable to your computer.
    The led should be off.
    3- Perform the update
    Open the TM Firmware Updater program
    (available in the directory C:\Program Files\Guillemot\tmfwupdater\ as well)
    The firmware version of your T-LCM appears in the “Device” window, and the new one (2.03) in
    the “Firmware” window.
    Click on “OK” to perform the update and follow instructions.
    Click on “OK”. The firmware version in the “Device” window is now 2.03.
    Close the program, your T-LCM is now up to date

Attached Files:

juanchioooo and Flipo like this.