Track Updates

Discussion in 'Locations' started by Crippyoh, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Crippyoh

Crippyoh Registered

Anyone ever update AIW at tracks like Long Beach or Sears Point?, 2 of my favs

--Long Beach the AI very often wrecks going into turn 2

--At Sears Point the AI wrecks alot when passing the pit entrance going to the final hairpin

The is alot of tracks out there currently for RF2 , but seems there is lots with little flaws that make them unusable for anything but multiplayer and doing
    some laps on .

With old Rf1 i'd just make some AIWs myself but havent grasped the mas packing and unpacking yet

Rf2 beta has been out for years now , still no Barber Motorsports park, no Virginia International, no modern Watkins Glen, no Road Atlanta, not many ovals, Dirt Trucks were part of the pre-beta preview

--Dont get me wrong im still enjoying what is out now, and looking forward to stuff thats being previewed , but thought with the release of Dallaras would spark releases of a couple more tracks for that series

--Hopefully some of the Devs who went to make Assetto Corsa stuff will get tired of Screenshots and the old arcade "Pole Position" style sounds and physics and be back soon and hopefully more collaborations with Game Stock car soon

2. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

There's a couple of versions of Barber motorsports park and Road Atlanta already... they are conversions but not too bad, with the essentials like real road. Aiw I can't answer as I don't really use the sim against AI.

3. jepeto

jepeto Registered

hi,

i hope Le Mans from studio in PBR like lime rock...

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I thought it already was PBR and updated some as well.

Nieubermesch likes this.
  5. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

do you think Sebring can be updated one day ?

6. Moe Faster

Moe Faster Registered

Sebring . . . careful what you ask for. Sand, water, & greenery (but that ain't grass) means it's gonna be slick (not good for "Slicks"). Track was built on sand . . . never gonna be level, the bumps are in the concrete & I expect they actually move a bit from year to year. Rain showers every day, sometimes it rains for a week. Sand patches &/or puddles appear & disappear from lap to lap.
    Update Sebring, omg, Florida has 30% chance of sink holes these days!