[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Odacir

Odacir Registered

Thanks a lot Nibo! You are the best! Thanks for this great work!

One more question: i can only change points, correct, i can't add a time penality?

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You can add time penalty to drivers that finished on the same lap. You can do this by "cloning" race result and then "editing" it (only cloned xmls can be edited by r2la). On championship page select your race, press down arrow on "Export/Utils" button, drop down will appear, select "Clone to edit", answer "Yes" to pop-up that asks "Assign cloned file to this race automatically?", wait for page to refresh automatically, top race result line now must have blue "Clone" badge added. Press down arrow on "Export/Utils" button again, in drop down now select "Edit", driver table will appear with options to edit driver result manually or DQ or add time penalty. Press "Penalty" button for driver that you need to penalize, enter time. Penalty buttons will be active only for drivers that finished on the same lap.
    You can clone and edit results also from Results Viewer page, but then you will need to assign cloned file to your championship race manually.

atomed likes this.
  3. Jesus Piña Garcia

Jesus Piña Garcia Registered

Good morning Nibo, I have a problem, I have everything well configured, but the rF2 Log does not save my sessions unless I go through the session before leaving the server, I have turned a timed lap I left the server and when I go to the rF2 Log the session appears with no data. Please help me upload_2021-4-26_8-35-32.png

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Sorry, can not help with this. r2la has nothing to do with xml files creation, it only reads them. rFactor2 creates xml files on session end and, yes, player should be on server on Practice session end to be logged in xml. That's the way rFactor logging works.

5. rigodon

rigodon Registered

Hi everybody. Does someone has an example on generating HTML with that data? I'm new to JSONP and I'm trying to use jQuery.parseJSON but getting an unexpected character error.

Thanks a lot

6. Jesus Piña Garcia

El xml se crea correctamente, dentro del Xml está mi vuelta registrada y todos los datos, pero el log de RF2 no leerlo a menos que la sesión se cierre con los autos adentro
    I opened the generated XML and if, although it is seen that it marks a return, if I leave the server without the session ending, it does not count the completed laps, will there be any solution to take the laps made? I am looking for alternatives to a service that is paid and is very expensive upload_2021-4-28_8-18-48.png

7. lagg

lagg Registered

Jesús, en ese log falta la sección <Driver> en la que se registran las vueltas del piloto.
    Ese log lo genera el rF2.
    Creo que el problema no tiene nada que ver con el r2la
    Prueba con otra combinación de coche-circuito, para saber si es un error de la instalación de rF2 o del contenido.

*******************************************************************************************************

Jesus, in this log the <Driver> section is missing. In this section are logged the driver laps.
    This log is generated by rF2
    I don't think that this problem has anything to do with r2la
    Test it with another car-circuit combination to know if the error comes from the content or the rF2 instalation.

8. Jesus Piña Garcia

Ese es el problema, la seccion no se genera si sales del servidor antes de que se termine la sesion, si sales del servidor el XML no te guarda esos datos y me imagino que el r2la por eso me gustaria saber si se podria hacer de otra forma, ya que tengo el dedicado, entro marco vuelta salgo y no queda registro, pero si entro marco vuelta paso de sesion ahi si se guarda, el live racers si guarda estos tiempos por eso mi pregunta

lagg likes this.
  9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Jesus Piña Garcia, live racers probably uses its own plugin to collect data in real time, that's why it saves all lap times. I think there may be other apps that do that, but I don't know any.

rigodon, "data" is not a json object, it is js object. You can can just access values in js like this: data['Car Stats'], data['Car Stats']['1'], etc.

lagg likes this.
  10. Jesus Piña Garcia

If I upload a practice xml to live racer that is incomplete, it loads all the laps, it does not need to be live, I thought that rF2 log would have some solution

11. Ralffan

Ralffan Registered

I don't know it it's already reported, but I had some issues with the program and the import of settings didn't work. Finally I found out it was because track association (also, the buttons to delete this associations didn't work, I manually deleted the lines in json). I copy the lines I had when it failed:

Code:
     "tracks_connected": [
            {
                "connected_to": "Circuit Gilles Villenueve",
                "name": "Gilles Villeneuve"
            },
            {
                "connected_to": "Hockenheimring GP",
                "name": "Hockenheim F1Champs 2020"
            },
            {
                "connected_to": "Spielberg",
                "name": "Red Bull Ring F1Champs 2020"
            },
            {
                "connected_to": "Indianapolis -- 2007 GP",
                "name": "Indianapolis F1Champs 2020"
            }
        ],
    It's just FYI, I solved my problem.

Also, now in Records section I can see the tyres for each lap, but the option to display Tyre info in practice is deactivated (and it works in result viewer), in the version 2.058.22 I think this didn't happen (maybe in the past tyres weren't shown in Record section at all?).

PS: Thank you again for your fantastic work :)

12. Jesus Piña Garcia

in which file should it be edited?

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Ralffan, if you had an error on import it should have been visible in cmd window when you pressed "Import track associations and championships" button or displayed in browser. It would be interesting to know what it said, but I don't think you can replicate that now... Maybe you still have a copy of your old r2la instance and that json file that had an error on import? If yes, then try to press import again in old r2la and look for that error message in cmd window and copy it here.

Tires were added to track records recently. Track records have no info about in which session they were set. I will add session info to records and connect it to tire data filter. I did not think (or forgot) that I should hide tire data on Records page.

14. zeroishtar

zeroishtar Registered

Sorry if this has been dealt with but I haven't found any info on it, every once in a while (and right now, consistently every time i close the command line that runs the batch file), my computer auto-deletes the r2la batch file and won't let me pull it back in for some reason. Is this a known issue? It's driving me nuts having to re-download and install the analyzer every time I enter a new race in my ai championship >.<

It's running Windows 7.

15. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Probably you have some antivirus software with strict rules that deletes or quarantines r2la bat file. Try adding r2la bat files to trusted in antivirus options. You don't have to re-download r2la zip every time. You can just drug (copy) that one bat file from r2la zip archive to your r2la directory in case it gets deleted.

16. zeroishtar

zeroishtar Registered

Ah, thank you. My antivirus wasn't actually telling me it was throwing it in the chest lol. It said it was having some problem with the web2py_on_gevent, just for your reference. Thank you!

17. Ralffan

Ralffan Registered

This is the message visible in cmd:

ErrorRF2la.png

In the browser, it displays message "r2la settings imported" and I could see the tracks association imported, but nothing else (no championships, no flags for the circuits).

18. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Ralffan, thank you. Looks like error happens when one or more tracks in imported track associations is not present in any logs in r2la currently, so it is not in internal database. I will see if I can do something about this.

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to 2.058.40
    • Added session info to Track Records.
    • Tire data in Track Records is now visible or hidden per session type, depending on settings on Options page (default - visible for all sessions).
    • Fixed error on r2la_settings.json import, when importing track connections with track not currently present in log files. This connections will not be imported.
    • Fixed error when deleting track connections on Option page.

20. Odacir

Odacir Registered

Worked perfectly one more time!!!!

Thanks!