censorship on my person and my activity.

Discussion in 'Forum Problems' started by maximus1971, Apr 22, 2021.

1. maximus1971

maximus1971 Registered

hi hall, that makes two messages that I am censored for no real reason or if precisely reasons that have nothing to do with the promotion of my activity on this forum. His methods are scandalous and I wish to have a discussion with the person who denigrates me here or elsewhere. He is one of courage and that he can explain himself. :)

2. When you share RIPPED content DIRECT links to 2 tracks RIPPED from AMS to rFactor 2 i will delete your thread, there is no need to share ripped content here. And like i already said on discord, when you spam people on both discord and through forum PM´s and they complain, i have to react and give you a warning for doing so.

So keep on arguing - nothing will be changed, you are NOT allowed to share illigal ripped content no matter how big of a deal you want to make of it. On discord pm, forum pm or forum threads - you have done all already.

mantasisg, Raintyre and Spyro like this.
  3. maximus1971

maximus1971 Registered

@Jimmi Allison : I thank you for his explanations because on the first discussion I did not understand everything. This won't stop me from living and neither will the four guys who complained !! it's good ! you made them happy was very well, but I do not think that it was abusive, because I can take you dozens of examples of corrupted links, I have the right to think so and thus the right to do the marketing that I wish. long live simracing and long live freedom.;)

4. And yet you keep arguing in private. Move along, dont share illegal content - if you do the "censorship on your person" as you call it will happen again, its as simple as that. We do not encourage stealing from other games that includes sharing it here.
    Now i get that you want to continue telling me how wrong I am, but you dont make the rules here. Its not allowed!

5. maximus1971

maximus1971 Registered

we're not going to get angry anymore. You have the text of the rules if it pleases you that I can know the details. thank you.

6. Its common sense, do not share stolen content. But we have every right to remove posts

Terms and conditions: We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

Also the rule itself:
    You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
    Move along...

7. maximus1971

maximus1971 Registered

Thank you, um ... I still think I was targeted for the Discord marketing business because the forum is full of illegal content, I am taking the terms of the regulation into account and I will make sure that it is. no longer arrives. have a good day. ;)