Overlay Formula E - Energy Remaining

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Paulo Honorato, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Paulo Honorato

Paulo Honorato Registered

Hi everyone
    if you choose the option Energy Remaining in formula E all the cars have 0%, but the attack mode it works.
    I doing something wrong, all the other option work fine, but the energy remainig not working.
    I use the Formula E Bundle.

Thanks
    Paulo Honorato

Ricardo Diz likes this.
  2. Eduardo Henriques

Eduardo Henriques Registered

[​IMG]

I would put the question above again, since we are trying to mount the transmission with the Formula E cars and we have not been able to have the battery energy information (%) appear in the overlay of the stream. can someone help ??

3. Eduardo Henriques

[​IMG]

We again asked for help from someone of Studio397 devs. we have a Formula E championship underway, using the official content, but in our transmissions we are not able to display the percentage of car batteries, it always appears at 0% as seen in the image, being a very important aspect for those watching this races, as in reality, we would really like to have this information available. In the Accelarate championship, this information was made available, so we know it is possible. Can someone from S397 help us?

4. Eduardo Henriques

I leave the solution to this question, in case anyone has the same difficulty. You should change the following parameter in the server's multiplayer file to "3", so that the % of energy is visible in the transmissions:
    "Client Fuel Visible":2,
    "Client Fuel Visible#":"whether fuel level is visible in results file (0=never, 1=on clients, 2=on server, 3=both)",