Available pit boxes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nev, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Nev

Nev Registered

Since moving to the new UI i have been limited by the number of AI i can select for certain tracks
    Example Imola 2018 max 32 pit Stalls
    Im sure on the previous UI it would automatically generate extra pit boxes to allow for the extra AI.
    Is there a setting i can change or something that has changed between UI's ?

2. Nev

Nev Registered

Okay i have added extra ai manually once in race session and that has allowed extra ai although some pit boxes are doubled up.

3. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

I noticed that too. Think I liked the old way better instead of having to add them manually one at the time.

Hazi likes this.
  4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I HATE the fact the number of pitstalls are NOT SHOWN when you select a track. Nothing worse than loading a track and being blocked by an AI car that is plopped down in front of your garage. I use the same feature to eliminate drivers rather than add. You are only inviting congestion and confusion in the pits when you add more cars than the track has available garages/pitboxes.

Hazi and jayarrbee36 like this.
  5. Nev

Nev Registered

Yes would be a nice feature when selecting a track to see availavle pit stalls.
    I do stack them on some tracks as like to run larger number of cars in offline endurance races.

Hazi likes this.