come on S397

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hmatty, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Hmatty

Hmatty Registered

You create interest in the new competition system and people like it and then you Fk it all up and no one pays attention to it. Racing open wheels cars in dark with no lights what is that? Then you register for a session and it never lets you enter.
    people complain and nothing gets fixed so we waste days for nothing.
    Come on S397

2. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

It's almost like its still in beta :D

calm down, it's a problem they have noted and are looking into trying to avoid the same thing happening in the future. I for example found a few problems, and am staying away for a bit (aside from GTC) to return again when there is more stuff to test.

3. Markus Schmidt

Markus Schmidt Registered

I can understand Hmatty's concerns a bit. Also I have never been able to join, yet. I bought "some" content (spent ~30 EUR) to be able to participate .. doesn't work. CANNOT READ PROPERTY 'FIND' OF UNDEFINED when joining - that's it. I mean, this is at least "disappointing". I am software developer for more than30 years and for a BETA I would expect basic things are working. We should expect errors, of course, but the basics ... being able to join a race ... well, I just hope, S397 has it all under control.