Released Released | GT3 BOP - February 2021

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Paul Jeffrey, Feb 23, 2021.

1. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

+1 !!!!

2. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

Is it better than a Radical GT3 with 10kgs added though? ;)

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

@Sim_Player could you please advise which DLC cars you own at the moment? I'm surprised to learn this is your first GT3 purchase, if I'm not mistaken.

4. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

It's not a BoP problem. The radical is known for being actually crap BoP wise. Even the best drivers chose the Radical over the Merc, even with 10 KG added. The FFB has problems in the merc. Everyone I tested it with said the same, it's even acknowledged by the devs, so there is a problem there.

5. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Maybe not change the math behind the physics, but change the position of suspension pieces including the steering gear either ahead or behind the front axle line.

7. RaceNut

RaceNut Registered

Realistic FFB in simulations would be really boring imo. I think what people really want is realistic feedback systems in general. Since we can't achieve that, having additional feedback (to fill some gaps) through the ffb & other channels we do have, is as good as it gets, at least for now.

rF2-ffb is at the very top of my fav's list, except for those cars that utilize the fall-off effect (GT3 Merc and older ISI content). The ffb falloff effect worked fine for AC and with some hardware but, it can't compete with the more dynamic, progressive and subtle effects that we now have with the GT3 cars from S397. No other title can convey front grip-loss better than rF2, adding the fall-off effect would ruin that.

I should mention though, when I used a G25, rF2 ffb was not my favorite either. It really shines when there is more precision and range to work with.

Balazs Magyar likes this.
  8. Filip

Filip Registered

+1

But in my experience on my 2 old Logitechs Momo and Wingman rf2 has by far most informative ffb.
    I would imagine that no matter the wheel used rf2 would always have best feeling ffb to me.

And no matter if it were ISI or S397 cars.
    My first contact with rf2 was demo. FR3.5 and Megane are ISI cars and are still one of the best feeling cars in rf2.

9. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

When will GT Pro BOP updates trickle to the official GT3 content? Why doesn't GT Challenge use GT Pro BOP?
    Besides GTC, there are so many private leagues out there using the GT3 pack waiting for a proper BOP. It seems very weird that if the BOP is good enough to be used in GT Pro (should be the ultimate benchmark, not just a BOP proving ground, right?) that it isn't then directly applied to the whole modpack.

10. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

This question still stands.
    Is there any BOP planned at all, what is the roadmap for the GT3 cars?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  11. Stefan Wukovatz

Stefan Wukovatz Registered

Hello Admins,

any new BoP for the GT3 planned?

Thx in advance

Agahnim likes this.
  12. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

Hello

The GT3 cars still exist and this question persists.

According to steamcharts, ACC has gone from 5000 to 7000 peak players while rF2 has gone from 1200 to 999 ever since the last rF2 GT3 patch in early 2021.
    ACC is only providing GT3 racing. What is S397 doing to improve their GT3 content?

Havner, sg333, Travis and 7 others like this.