CS-closed GT Challenge Season 3

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Feb 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nico Barclay

Nico Barclay Registered

for livery makers and ppl that yet need to check their numbers can u publish the list? copm is dead ty @Jimmi Allison
    upload_2021-3-10_12-34-25.png

2. Pedro Crulas Gomes

Pedro Crulas Gomes Registered

@Jimmi Allison

will we have an oficial announcement about this ?

3. What official statement, that someone say someone might cut. We have checked all the top guys all day - nothing was found. If someone did it in the lower splits, he will soon be revealed as a clearly slower driver and get dropped quite fast.

Pedro Crulas Gomes likes this.
  4. Breathe in, breathe out.

Email to top 90 sent, ask them or check the in game now.

5. Qualifying: Private and follow the track layout, do not cut across off track parts.
    Race: The pole sitter may start the race at ANY point after the final turn towards the S/F line.
    Once the pole sitter accelerates with conviction (after which he may not continue the lap under pit limiter), the race begins, and drivers may pass one another.
    Drivers are expected to stay on the server from the practice session ahead of qualification for race 1 until the end of race 2.
    Game controls cut tracks – unless we find you doing something out of the ordinary.
    The race 2 grid will be decided by a top 10 reverse grid from the race 1 results

A general post now, there wont be weekly race briefings. However may i suggest you all join discord and later this week assign you the role of GT Challenge driver. That way we can have daily chats re the serie.

Join here: http://discord.gg/rfactor2

6. Nico Barclay

Nico Barclay Registered

Man would have been good to integrate mailing system to comp system jijiji ;) gl ill breathe

7. Yeah, well that wont never happen. But you can see the number without the email really - CS was just down for maintainence but is up again,.

8. Pedro Crulas Gomes

i didnt received any email, finished qualification on 72nd place, should i consider the number that is in front of my name at the competition system standings ???

9. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

Checked for you, you are number 72. You sure the mail isn't in your spam folder? Otherwise you filled in the wrong email in the comp system maybe

10. Georgi Nedev

Georgi Nedev Registered

Didn't get an email either

11. You both asked on discord as well. Pending an answer from Pedro - Georgi entered his wrong email.

Georgi Nedev likes this.
  12. Pedro Crulas Gomes

Tks mate !

my email is ok Jimmi as I’m receiving any other s397 notifications info normally from the forum here ...
    So now I know I’m 72 ok tks

13. @ daniel nadal - DXDroids
    You forgot this on all cars in S2 and now also in S3, it does complicate things. Please remember to follow these steps please.

Matthias Weber and Adrian Blasco like this.
  14. Pedro Crulas Gomes

@Jimmi Allison can u please confirm wich will
    Be the track versions for Indy and Silverstone?
    Indy 2020?
    Silverstone 2016 ?

15. Pedro Crulas Gomes

An
    Anyone knows ?
    Needing them to configure a practice server

16. angel sancho

angel sancho Registered

Hello good, someone knows how the gt challengue is going to work in a normal server or in-game competition system, how are the splits distributed?

17. Donat

Donat Registered

Qualifying and races will be done through Competition System.

angel sancho likes this.
  18. angel sancho

angel sancho Registered

[QUOTE = "Donat, post: 1063406, member: 51803"] La clasificación y las carreras se realizarán a través del sistema de competición. [/ QUOTE]
    Thank you very much so I understand that 15 min before open registry and the system will put you in your split is like this

19. angel sancho

angel sancho Registered

And on the other hand, what are the match maker servers and where can I find them? Is there a mirror server to train?

20. Donat

Donat Registered

Matchmaker servers are your normal servers like VEC servers for example. Apparently there will be one or more practice servers open 5 hours before qualifying I think.

angel sancho likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.