Graphic adjustment and Performance Tool

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by DrivingFast, May 11, 2020.

1. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

Hello.

To make the best graphic choices and compromises on rF2, I created a small tool on a spreadsheet.

Indeed, the performances are much too variable on rF2 according to many factors (track, car, AI, multiclass, VRAM, rain, 24h cycle, timescale, etcetera ........), and the performance in VR is incredibly worse than my old full HD TV.

I send you the file with my data and my "analysis", which will give you the parameters that I have chosen to use, because they allow me to have the best performance/quality depending on what I am looking for.

PROCESS :

1) Delete columns C, D, E.

2) Enter the data from 0 to 10 (priorization) in column C.
    This is extremely important, spend a lot of time there, refine and reassess.

3) Enter column D.

4) Enter column E.

5) Test the parameters in column E on the Nurburgring GP S397 in the racing conditions you want (you will probably compromise on the racing conditions, as long as they influence the performance).

6) Evaluate the parameters downwards or upwards, according to column C and D and E.

It is rudimentary but extremely effective.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...zzAhA8xcX2439VyP4_54tw2eNcI/edit?usp=drivesdk

atomed, davehenrie and lagg like this.
  2. Eliezer Nunes

Eliezer Nunes Registered

The file is not available!

3. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021