Fanatec CSv3 Brake performance kit !!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by davehenrie, Mar 1, 2021.

1. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

If you have these Fanatec pedals, and haven't tried the performance kit, I strongly recommend this. I thought I was going to hate the shortened pedal travel, but this kit really changes the feel of the brake pedal.
    Closest thing I can compare it to was the cone rubber for the Thrustmaster pedals. But this changes the travel, the resistance and feel. Win Win.
    I am clumsy, I dropped parts several times but eventually got everything back together. (greased and cleaned) Should have done this months ago.

TJones likes this.
  2. TJones

TJones Registered

I've bought CSP v3 pedals last week, still testing and fiddle around a bit. I'm on standard brake still. For me a stiff brake pedal seems to be very sensitive and I have to be very precise. So I use a softer setting with more travel for now.
    Which combination of rubber springs do you use actually?

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

one red, and one green. for a hard but not the hardest. I had more trouble getting it calibrated, trying to hold it at the maximum(which was only about 2/3rds of the progress bar) until I clicked the max setting. I also found the box and dug out the usb cable, I had previously used the wheel hub for the connection. Now it has it's own calibration separate of the wheel.

TJones likes this.