“ are rfactor2 physics broken” video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GTClub_wajdi, Dec 29, 2020.

1. green serpent

green serpent Registered

Just in case you didn't catch all that F1 setup video, here is straight to an interesting bit regarding rear ARB. I think pretty common knowledge but interesting just the same. (sorry don't know if that worked, go to 21:00 mark)

makan likes this.
  2. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

I was just excited, but I was pretty sure it had to be only GT3 cars, just wasn't sure. I wonder why you only pointed that out at me, since two other people seemed to have missed what I was talking about, but alright ;)

David O'Reilly likes this.
  3. Comante

Comante Registered

In all honesty these tricks won't make you faster if you aren't already, so it depends where you are and where you want to go. Are you a wannabe esports legend? Well you should already know these setup tweaks. If you learn how to make setup, then is your driving style that will dictate if you need or not those ideas

Nieubermesch likes this.
  4. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

Biggest exploit is understanding things very well, then you can outperform those who are biologicaly faster and more precise, but has worse understanding and knowledge :D At least for a while before they figure out the details, or goes through trial and error longer than you.

Also thats why fixed setups are popular in simracing, which is a shame.