Headlights distance at night.

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Nieubermesch, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

For christ sake, are headlights broken in this game? One is driving at night at Bathurst and I can never see the fast turn after descending the mount... This is just stupid. No way in hell one can only see this far ahead in a race car.

2. Tomislav Leskovic

Tomislav Leskovic Registered

Why is this in whislist?

3. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

Well, I want them to add more distance to the headlights....? I was driving the GT3 corvette, but I am sure mostly all cars seem to suffer with this. Can't understand how difficult it should be to fix this obvious BS, if they aren't going to fix some other problems, for christ sake.

C7R GTE, same problem...

My freaking smartphone can probably illuminate more then this cars headlights, for fucks sake.

4. Tomislav Leskovic

Be it so, still not a whislist. As you say it, what you want is a fix of something, not a new thing. So can you please post this in proper subforum. Bigger chance of actually getting it fixed (although I'm doubtfull about this that it's perceived as a bug)

5. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

You must be kidding me. Some people must like to be difficult, only explanation. It's called wishlist, but I don't have to formulate a list of wishes. Pretty clear that what I *wish* is them to add more distance to the headlights... It's a propperly placed post where I express my wish to have them fix this, as it's really ridicullous, and it's not only bound to Bathurst. Thanks.

6. Tomislav Leskovic

Actually, I'm not. I was trying to help you realize that what you're saying is not a whish that would add something new to the game (which is the purpose of this subforum), but a bug (as you perceive it that way) and that there is a better place to post about *wish* that you have. As for me, I could care less if you post it here or on PCars 2 forum, but since you are posting on a forum, it is *expected* to at least understand usage and put things where they belong.

Anyways, of course you can post it wherever....just tried to help...sorry, will not do it anymore....enjoy and good luck with that *wish*

7. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

How is this a bug? Explain that to me. Thanks for the help, but not really helpful, I am not responsible for that. It's much more appropriate to post this here then at a bug subforum. A bug is something that isn't working right, not everything that is wrong with something is a bug, so it's here, my wish to see headlights being made better....

8. Rastas

Rastas Registered

Is an easy fix........if the files wasnt locked :cool:

lagg and Nieubermesch like this.
  9. lagg

lagg Registered

Then if it's not a bug, this is working right.
    Just a joke, sorry :p

Nieubermesch likes this.
  10. Nieubermesch

Nieubermesch Registered

Yeah, I know that :D

lagg likes this.