PSA: About mod conflicts when signing up for a comp series

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by SunBro, Feb 14, 2021.

1. SunBro

SunBro Registered

If you're having difficulty when signing up for a comp series, warning you about conflicting mods, chances are you downloaded a series mod from a server or installed an rfcmp skin pack which can mess with version number.

OR in my case, you have a mod track installed which messes up another track's version number. You see, i have ISR Daytona mod installed. (I'm not gonna link it, please google it if you want it) And that daytona mod, while good, creates an empty, second version of a random it track it chooses and that second version created, always has the same version number as daytona mod. For me, the victim was circuit d'azur. My installed daytona is v 1.28. So it created an empty version of circuit d'azur with a version number of 1.28 (i say it's empty because it really is. There's no track map or km info when you expand the secondary version of the victim track.)

TL;DR If a comp says "conflicting mods" when you try to sign up and you're sure you have no league mods or skinpacks installed, chances are it's a mod track. Check for them.

2. juninho tilambucano

juninho tilambucano Registered

brianza oval addon also changes original brianza's version, if you cant sign in classics series this is probably the reason

SunBro likes this.