Workshop issues

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Paul Brown, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Paul Brown

Paul Brown Registered

I'm having a new issue, if I update a workshop item it doesn't download unless you unsubscribe and resubscribe to the item. This has been happening for roughly a day now, after the latest steam update. Anyone else seeing any issues? I'm also still on the old UI.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

The new Indianapolis didn't download for me until I exited and restarted steam. Might be related.

3. Brent

Brent Registered

The latest Indianapolis hasn't downloaded for me. I restarted RF2 and Steam, didn't work. I suspect it has something to do with Machine's League Tracks referencing the 2013 Indianapolis 2.05 and Steam is holding onto that old 2013 version and not allowing the workshop to update because of it. Indianapolis 2020 should have been released as a new workshop item IMO.

I'm afraid @machine will need to update his pack and remove Indy or include his updates to the new 2020, hopefully quickly. I suspect if people don't have the 2013 version, us oval leagues using his League Tracks will find some drivers having issues if we try to have races at Indy until it is updated. *sigh*

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  4. Paul Brown

Paul Brown Registered

Mine updated and I've got Machine's version as well. The workshop is just slow overall, not one item in particular.

Brent likes this.
  5. Brent

Brent Registered

Ok I just restarted and Indy finally downloaded. Yep the workshop was very very very slow. Last night I wondered why it wouldn't download.