Is it possible to create AIW path from a replay?

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by atomed, Feb 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. atomed

atomed Member

I searched for this topic on the forums but couldn´t find anything, sorry if it´s an already responded question. Thing is I race in VR and I would like to edit track AIWs on a separate computer without any periferial, just a gamepad for editing purposes only. Would it be possible to record some good laps on the cockpit and put them on devmode?

2. Tomislav Leskovic

Tomislav Leskovic Registered

I read that that were ideas for something similiar, but as far as I know, no this is not implemented. But this would be killer feature to have.

atomed likes this.
  3. Normark

Normark Registered

The tricky thing is that the AIW also shall have coordinates for many other things like positions of garage and grid spots, safety car position etc.

atomed likes this.
  4. atomed

atomed Member

I see, so until devmode is not available in the new UI with VR what I want is not going to be possible. Thank you for your answers.

5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    atomed likes this.
  6. atomed

atomed Member

That would be fantastic Lazza, as it surely would boost the AI to a whole new level. I will keep an eye on.
    Edit: As stated on that thread it worked. Now I have to figure out how to combine different AIW aspects as previous versions pit behaviors etc to update only the new fastest line related parts of the AIW. Thanks a lot.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021