The REIZA DLC.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dady Cairo, Oct 11, 2018.

1. JRS

JRS Registered

On that topic, reminds of one of the Piquet kids (Pedro?) with the Porsche crash a few years back. 7 Minutes to get the doors open, no jaws of life at the track, then a Stock V8 last season where a slow car offline was rear ended at speed by two cars causing a massive multi and it was upward of 10 minutes to get people attended to. Not acceptable imo. Their teams, organizers and sanctioning really need to look at changes.

Unless of course they want it this way. Then, carry on.

2. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

[​IMG]

I just thought it is unusual awesome little detail in rF2, a tree with collision object. PS. god rays are awesome, especially in some tracks, Ibarra is one of those.

joker68, pkelly and Dady Cairo like this.
  3. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

If I understood the tweet from Reiza correctly, they are preparing to update their rF2 content.

5. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

they should only focus about the Reiza rF2 bundle....the differences with the same car in AMS2 and in rF2 are huge, AMS 2 feels so arcade, the cars can't spin, in rF2, with the same full throttle, you spin at the first corner.
    Can't play with AMS2.
    And if Reiza announce they prepare something, you can expect a release one year after or more.
    Congratz to rF2, the more I play AMS2, the more I know rF2 is the best.

U. Daniel, atomed and Rui Santos like this.
  6. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

I wouldn't say soon! They said in the coming months ;) 12 months is in the coming months, heck 36 months is in the coming months :eek: I'm sure its coming, but people always put unrealistic expectations on Reiza and then hate on them when they don't deliver in the expected time frame :rolleyes:

Screenshot (680).png

kashif and Mauro like this.
  7. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

Thats awesome news. I have noticed that I began to use Reizas tracks just a bit less. I think the main reason is that I simply used them a lot already, and there are plenty of awesome new tracks, or newly updated tracks from Modding community and S397. But updated Reizas tracks might again become as frequent choices of mine, as it was. I am also very curious to see how they will improve them.

The cars are superb and very interesting as well and with satisfying realistic physics, very refreshing in the background of monotonous most modern racecars that has occupied the main spotlights for so long by now. I think I would drive Reizas cars a lot more if I wasn't spending time on so much of various car packs physics, which keeps on getting more complex and detailed.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
    Rui Santos likes this.
  8. Haris1977

Haris1977 Registered

Those reiza cars need certainly an update. Not only because of dash cam movement (even if head physics and lock to horizon are both disabled), but, as i see, the car icons are missing for the new ui

Engine inertia also should be tweaked for most cars

SoloWingX likes this.
  9. Patrick Schumacher

Patrick Schumacher Registered

I expect the track update not before the end of this year. They have to work intensively on AMS2 and they are already behind their schedule. This dlc will get an update when they put AMS2 in a decent level and have a few resources left. They will also certainly wait until S397 have finalized the development of the graphics engine. Thus I see this coming in 2022 :D

10. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

:) You honestly think S397 will finalize graphics in less than two years?

11. Patrick Schumacher

Patrick Schumacher Registered

I would not bet :D