Formula E (Monaco) Attack mode indivisible walls

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by FORMULAEFAN71, Jan 24, 2021.

1. FORMULAEFAN71

FORMULAEFAN71 Registered

I tried going through attack mode in Monaco in the new formula e update but as going through it, the first line representing attack zone beginning was also an invisible wall. This happened with attack mode armed or unarmed. Do I have to adjust anything in settings to turn it on or did it come on already with the download. Or is it another problem? Also unrelated: where should I look in the game files to adjust the Attack mode parameters?

2. Pete Duggan

Pete Duggan Registered

I think attack mode is only available in multiplayer mode as the AI cant use it!

3. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Administrator Staff Member

If it is an invisible wall you are not running the latest version of the game.

FORMULAEFAN71 likes this.
  4. J0E

J0E Registered

The adjustments for attack mode are in an ini file in the car-upgrades.mas for the car. You would need to load the mas editor, open the mas file for the cars, extract the FE_2021_Upgrades.ini file, make the changes, replace the ini file in the mas, resave the mas and make a new single component for the cars.

FORMULAEFAN71 likes this.
  5. FORMULAEFAN71

FORMULAEFAN71 Registered

I got 2 updates to the game since it came out but the problem still persists