Screen Freeze

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Fabry093, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Fabry093

Fabry093 Registered

With tonight's update it happens that when a user leaves the server my screen freezes, I had never had this problem until yesterday... This is dangerous

Neil Tyler likes this.
  2. Neil Tyler

Neil Tyler Registered

Same here. Tonight it was almost impossible to race as every time someone left the race i lagged. Very lucky not to end up in the barrier myself as a result.

3. "Phil"

"Phil" Registered

As of today, a problem for me as well when someone enters or leaves.. Using new UI.

4. instinkt

instinkt Registered

new feature

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Just did an online practice, Q, and Race. During the 1st lap of the race, a user logged on and was waiting for an open slot.(the current race to end) Huge freeze that seemed to only affect me, but I ended up banging off the guardrail. I'm a long time ISI user and became very comfortable freezing my hands for a half second when a slight user joined pause occurred, this was a much more intense jolt.

6. victor jimenez

victor jimenez Registered

It is impossible to run, every time a driver enters or leaves he lags for 2 or 3 seconds.
    and when it changes session it pulls you from the server and Rf2 closes completely

all this is from the new update, yesterday the competition system was perfect. between crashes and lags it's a shame

Neil Tyler likes this.
  7. Fabry093

Fabry093 Registered

Ok it's a known problem, we hope they will solve it soon because there are championship races in the week

8. SvenieShoarma

SvenieShoarma Registered

I don't know if it's related to the problem issued in this toppic. But after last update my rfactor stops in the middle of a session.
    Game closes. I was the only one in the server. It happened twice in half an hour. I never had this issue before.
    I hope it can be fixed because I cannot race like this next leaugue race.