Custom Skin - Competition GTE Winter Series - Remove

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Luis Costa, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Luis Costa

Luis Costa Registered

Hi,
    I am registered in the GTE WINTER SERIES competition, with a personalized skin - custom skin, and now I am always kicked off the track .. !!
    Can't we register with custom skins in this competitions?

How can I now cancel, or ask to remove the registration in the series, and then be able to make a new registration with a normal skin?
    Help
    Thanks

2. Shadak

Shadak Registered

Would also like to know, I had my custom team preselected at registration so I left it there and then right before start I lose connection. Would be nice to show a message somewhere the custom cars dont work or disable it at registration. Especially since there is no "sign out" button anywhere.

Luis Costa likes this.
  3. Luis Costa

Luis Costa Registered

I would like to try it and be part of the launch but..
    .. but it seems to me that unfortunately Studio-397 does not solve "my and your" problem!!

I'm waiting for Studio 397 to delete my subscription in GTE WINTER SERIES..!
    ( I'm registered with custom skin, and the server always kick me out)

I already deleted the custom skin.. now when i try to go to some race the system show a message +/- like this..
    "..contact support do cancel subscription.. and than do a new subscription.."

Yes, why there is no "sign out" button to cancel the subscription ...!

If we cannot use custom (personalized) skin, the system should not let you register with that skin .. or disabled/cancel the registration automatically!!

I already sent an email to support (support@studio-397.com) .. I posted on the Studio-397 forum.. Posted in Facebook.. but so far nothing !!

Ronnie-M5 likes this.
  4. lagg

lagg Registered

If you want to contact with S397, i recommend you to use their Discord channel.

Luis Costa likes this.