Ferrari 488 GT3

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Rac3rx-886, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Rac3rx-886

Rac3rx-886 Registered

Just got the GT3 pack and been massively enjoying every car (488 being my favorite).

Incorrect Brake Bias- I noticed a few things, most notably, the brake bias adjustment. I found it strange that the base bias is 49front/51 rear, whereas the rear engine 911 is about 53/47. Then looking at the dash of the car, I could see the real adjustment. Putting the brake bias @ 50/50 (via the setup screen or reading the HUD while using in-car brake adjustment) The dashboard would show 28 (rear). Additionally, every adjustment moves the dashboard figures one whole number; not a fraction of a percent (as the setup screen or HUD shows). This display bug makes sense, as each adjustment is quite noticeable.

Dash display engine map
    - The dash display reads 0-3, when the HUD and the setup screen reads 1-4

Dim Headlights- The headlights behave more like DRL's... Very easy to 'outrun your lights' at any decent speed. The other cars n the GT3 pack illuminate the track very effectively.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

This might be completely off the mark, but are you playing with the S397 488? I ask because it's not included in their GT3 pack (have to buy separately), but there is a 3rd party 488 out there.

3. Rac3rx-886

Rac3rx-886 Registered

Yes, this is definitely the s397 488. You're correct, I did purchase the 488 separately. I just mentioned the other cars (911) to give comparison with some of the things I noticed. I only have one other 488 mod; the Apex mod, version. That one is labeled as AM 488.

4. Andrea Terzi

Andrea Terzi Registered

Definitely not a bug. Setup screen shows balance bar setup and this is why it is normal to go slighty moved to the rear. Then what you see in car HUD is real bias, which is not just influenced by balance bar position (and so circuit pression) but also by calliper pistons which may be of different sizes from front to rear. So HUD shows real brake bias to wheels, setup shows balance bar.
    Talking about dash engine map, every s397 car works like that. I don't see it as a problem you just need to get used to it.
    About headlights i totally agree tho