Big drop FPS on the Nurb solution here!

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Nicolas Pailhes, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Nicolas Pailhes

Nicolas Pailhes Registered

Hello, from the beginning on this track there is an often repeated FPS bug on the forum, here is how to solve the problem with AI

-If you are alone during the session (without IA) there is no problem.

-The problem occurs when loading AIs at the same time as loading the circuit with for example 10 cars, arriving in the session even without leaving the pits we have about 30 to 40 fps

- While waiting for an update and to get around the problem, you have to load the track and once on the session added the AI from the interface. And there, no problem of fps.

For those who would think it's a config problem, I have a 10700K with a 2080 and 32GB of ram and no problem on the other circuits.

Sorry for my English, I'm French;)

atomed and Alessio Feletto like this.
  2. Mitch9

Mitch9 Registered

Other people and I have had fps issues in the nurburgring with no ai; lowering track/texture detail often solves it.
    It may be worth a shot trying your fix to see if thereĀ“s also a loading probelm as you say.

3. Nicolas Pailhes

I have no problem with fps without AI. I also don't have a problem if we add the AIs after we are in a session. Only if they are loaded at the same time as the track. That's why I think it's a bug and not too low a setup.

When you have low / average performance it is felt on all circuits.

4. MileSeven

MileSeven Registered

Is this different from the old multi-AI issue? If there are lots of AI at an existing server and you join the session, it takes several seconds per AI car for the pits to be populated and for joining users to regain control of the UI?

5. Nicolas Pailhes

Sorry I haven't tested on a server, only solo